Chapter 18

It was Brad... The schools pervert. Ugh! Gilinsky saw the surprise in my face. "My mom made me bring him for some odd reason" he whispered in my ear. "Okay well let's get going we can all go in my car" I say. After singing and dancing in the car we got to the photoshoot. "Hello ladies, today we are going to do a beach themed photoshoot for our new bathing suit line!" Our manager said. The boys just stayed back and watched. We got handed 2 bikinis and went into the dressing rooms to put them on. I got a blue bottom white top striped bikini and Natasha got a pink and black striped one. When we walked into the sets the boys jaws dropped to the floor. I just laughed and got my hair done.

Gilinsky's POV

Brad and I were waiting for the girls to come out and do their thing. Finally they came out and our jaws dropped. They looked amazing especially Avery, my god she was perfect. Ugh! No words to describe how gorgeous they looked. This might be fun after all.

Brad's POV

The girls walked out and my eyes were wide open. They looked amazing....(just saying the next part is weird and it's gonna be weird for me to type so yea please no hate) and my thingy got hard and I'm pretty sure Gilinsky noticed.