Chapter 10

I woke up to see someone's hands wrapped around me. I looked over to see Gilinsky and instantly remembered what happened last night. I was so confused because I thought that he hated me but whatever. I decided to head down stairs to make some breakfast.

Gilinsky's POV

I felt the bed move and I opened my eyes to see Avery leaving the room. I remembered everything from last night and damn.... It was amazing. I just realized I cheated on Michelle.... Oh well she is a slut I never really liked her. Ugh I'm never going to bully her again she is too beautiful. I'm gonna go downstairs soon to apologize hopefully she will forgive me.

Avery's POV

I was making breakfast when I heard footsteps I turned around and saw Gilinsky. Damn his morning hair was just ugh!!!! I don't know if I am going o forgive him after all the things he did to me. "Good Morning Gilinsky" I said. "Good morning beautiful" I instantly got the shivers. "So, there is something I need to tell you" he said. "Okay I'm listening" I replied. "I am really sorry for bullying you, it's just you stole Natasha from me and I was devastated. I think your amazing and gorgeous! Please forgive me" he said. I was in complete shock, "I'm sorry but I don't think I can, you hurt me Jack. I cut because of you. You ruined my life, last night will never happen again. I'm sorry" I said. Then I regretted saying that.

Gilinsky's POV

Wow she turned me down, well I'm sad and angry. I kicked her right in the stomach and punched her. "That's what you get for turning me down" I said then kicked her one last time and walked to my house.