Chapter 16

Avery's POV

So Gilinsky walked me to 1st period, I mean I didn't mind it, it's just we got dirty looks. The teacher just kept talking about God knows what. Then she said something about how we have to do a project with partners. "I'm choosing your partners by the way!" She said. "Okay, so Zach with Maya, Jordan with Hayes, Gilinsky with Avery..." I looked over to Gilinsky and be just winked at me. "You guys have the rest of the period to talk with your partner" the teacher said. "So for this project do you want to come over after school" I asked him. "Yea definitely" he replied. We ended up talking about our project till we heard the bell. The rest of the day was like a blur and finally it got let out. I was walking to my car when I heard my phone ring. "Hey Avery, remember we have a photoshoot today, and guess what? They said you could bring Natasha!" She said. "Crap! I forgot about that! I'm still doing it and Im friends with Gilinksy now. We have to do a project so I'm gonna bring him to the shoot! I have to go bye!" With that I hung up. I saw Gilinsky walking and ran up to him. "Hey so I have another photoshoot today and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" I told him. "Yea that sounds great I will see you at 5" . Next I have to text Natasha.
To Natasha: Hey! So Brittany told me that our manager wants you to model with us! Are up for it?
Within seconds she replied.
From Natasha: yea that sounds good I will be at your house by 4:30 k?
To Natasha: sounds good
Then I drove home and got starbucks on the way.

Gilinsky's POV

I am in the car with Sammy and Johnson, we car pool a lot. "So Avery and I are doing a project and she asked me if I wanted to come to her photoshoot." I told them. "Wow, lucky you" Sam said in a harsh tone. "Is there a problem Sammy?". "No not at all" he replied. The rest of the drive was silent.

Sam's POV

I can't believe what I am hearing. He gets to go to Avery's photoshoot after all of the things he has done to her. Wow I am stunned, I'm giving up on her I will just stay with Sasha. She is better anyways.