Chapter 24

Avery's POV

I woke up to an unfimilair room, I was in the hospital. I had wires connected to my body and I had a mask on. My arm was stiched up and thats when I remembered everything that happened. Then I saw a doctor come in and she came in and gave me a few medications. The doctor left and Gilinsky walked in and as soon as he saw me, he ran over and gave me the biggest kiss ever."Don't ever try to do that again, please your so beautiful. I don't want to ever lose you." he whispered giving me shivers. "I promise I won't. But I have to tell you something." I told him. I grabbed my phone and showed him what Sam sent to me, he just stood there with his mouth open. I just realized he was staring at the photo. "Omg please tell me you didnt see the photo." I told him. "I'm looking at it right now" he said. I covered my face with the blanket and he removed it. "You are beautiful, don't cover your face." he told me.

Gilinsky's POV

She handed me her phone and I read the text and saw the photo attached. Her body was gorgeous, she was amazing. I just stared at her till she spoke up and said something. "Omg please tell me you didnt see the photo" she said. "I'm look at it right now" I said in my head then I realized I said that outloud. She covered her face and I uncovered it. "You are beautiful, don't cover your face" I told her. "Thanks" she said nicely. Then the doctor came in releasing her from the hospital. Brittany walked in and talked to Avery for a little bit. Then Brittany told me to take Avery home because she had to go to her work. So I took her to back to her house. We just talked about the weirdest things because thats what we do. When we finally got to her house she went upstairs to shower and I made dinner. Iit was kinda weird that we were eating dinner at 9pm, but whatever.

A/N

So me and my dad were looking for houses in Florida and we found one that was PERFECT. It was amazing!!!!!

                                           -Natasha