Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep! Ugh... Today is the first day of Junior Year. I hate school, I used to like it until this guy and his posse (Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, and Sam Wilkinson) started to bully me. I have never understood why they do what they do, I have always wanted to ask but I was afraid. Anyways, I'm Avery Parker, I'm 17 years old, I live in Omaha, Nebraska; have 2 wonderful parents, a model sister, and a friendly pit bull named Casey... It's a girl btw 😊. My sister has always been the pretty one of the family, I mean she is a model, she is also 20, whatever I still love her even though I'm jealous of her. My sister Brittany is the second person I told about my bully. The other person I told was my best friend and partner in crime Natasha Davidson, she always sticks up for me in a time of need. Well, I guess I should probably get up and get ready now. I decide on wearing black leggings, an oversized PINK sweater, with my Bailey bow tan uggs, with a messy bun and my glasses. I head downstairs for some breakfast because a girls gotta eat 😉. "Hey sweetie, you like nice today", My mom (Susan) said. "Thanks mom, and thank you for this FOOD! 😋". I ate in peace while my mom went upstairs to get changed, my dad has already left for work. I hear footsteps and immediately get worried, but then I realize it's just my sister Brittany. "Hey Ave, you look hot", she whispers. "Thanks, but as soon as I come home from school I will look like a mess" , I say then instantly my smile turns into a frown. "It will all be over soon I promise, don't plan anything tomorrow after school, I want to spend it with you". "Okay, that sounds great!" , I say. "Well I have to get ready for my photoshoot, I will see you later!" , she says smiling. " Okay, I'm gonna head off to school, love you!" . "Love you too!" , she replies. I get my backpack and my coffee and head to my car, it's a Range Rover, I got it for my 17th birthday. After 5 minutes of driving, I get to the place I despised the most...school. Just the sound of it makes me scared. I start walking to my homeroom when my best friend Natasha comes over to me. "Hey! Don't be scared today, I promise I will help you and be there for you if anything goes wrong." , she says. "Thanks, I will try to put on a smile, anyways I have to get going to homeroom." I reply. "Okay see you later!" . I walk into Mrs. Keller's class and to my surprise I see the person I hate the most.........