Chapter 11

Avery's POV

I woke up at 6:00 am once again, I'm seriously terrified for school today after what happened yesterday with Gilinksy. Anyways, I decided on wearing a white skater skirt with a gray sweater with combat boots, and natural waves (photo above). I looked really good today, I usually never look this good. I head downstairs to find Brittany making me breakfast just like my mother used to make me. I still get teary eyed when I think about my parents. It has been a week since they passed, we decided not to have a funeral just because. "Thanks for the breakfast Britt" I say to her. "Anytime, so I have a big surprise for you after school!" She said with excitement. "Can't wait, well I'm gonna get going" I say leaving the room with my coffee, car keys, backpack, and phone. I start to drive off for like 5 minutes till I make it to my school. I get to school and walk to my locker, I feel someone slap my butt. I turned around to see Brad Smith, again the biggest perv in our school. I slapped him, and he ran away. I was so proud of my self. "Wow Ave" Natasha says coming up to me. "Thanks, guess what happened to me this weekend....". I told her the whole story and she gasped and gave me a hug. We ended up parting and going to 1st period. All eyes were on me as soon as I walked in. Wolf whistle and low mumbles filled the room as I walked to my seat in the back. As soon as the teacher started talking .... Jack walked in. "Mr. Gilinsky late again" the teacher spoked. "Sorry it won't happen again" he replied. The teacher went back to the lesson and Jack sat right next to me. "You look great today, sorry I'm gonna ruin that after this class" he whispered in my ear leaving shivers down my back. The bell soon rang and I ran out of the classroom and went to my locker. I tried to quickly get all my books but my locker slammed shut and I was face to face with my enemy. The hallways were empty and it was just me, gilinsky, and his 2 friends Sam and Jack. "It's time, you shouldn't have treated me that way this weekend" he said. He backed up so his friends could hold me while he beat me up. His friends held me but as soon as Gilinsky tried to beat me up, something I never thought would happen........

-------------------------------
A/N
Thank you guys for 197 views!!!!! I hope you like this story!! I have had writers block but I over came it lol!! Updating the next chapter soon!
-Natasha