Chapter 5

Avery's POV

I ended up not calling Brittany, I just got ready for bed and kept my sisters number on speed dial. I finally fell into a deep sleep.
Beep!Beep!Beep! My alarm rung once again. I decided on a really cute outfit (the picture is above...I think 😂) and headed downstairs. Brittany still isn't home so I decided just to get a banana and some coffee and head out. After driving, I parked my car in the parking lot and headed to my locker. I got my things for 1st period and headed to that class. Luckily Gilinsky wasn't in this class, but he was in my second period class. I sat towards the back, class didn't start yet so I texted Natasha:
A: Hey, want to hangout after school?
N: Yea sounds perfect, see you at lunch.
A: Kay see Ya
Suddenly I got knocked out of my thoughts when the teacher started talking. The perv in our school, had to sit up front because he got in trouble. So I was safe so far, until Gilinsky's slut girlfriend walked in as soon as he saw me she walked over. "Stay the hell away from my boyfriend or else you will die, understand?" "Y-y-e-e-a-a" I replied stuttering. I just ignored what happened and kept doing my work. The bell rang and I sped out of the room and to my locker. I suddenly felt my locker slam, I turned around and saw Gilinsky and his friends. He waited till everyone left so he could pound me. "Remember yesterday, today is gonna be worse" he snapped. I gulped and prepared for the worst. He was about to punch me till Natasha came over and punched him in the face. But he didn't stop there he went up to her and punched her and me. We decided to skip the rest of the day. "Ow, that hurt, ugh I'm gonna kill him." Natasha said. "I get this everyday, and even worse, I'm used to it" I reply. "OMG I'm so sorry Ave, we need to make him hurt for hitting us". "Yea but how?" I said. "Idk I will figure that out, well I'm gonna go home and sleep, see you tomorrow, bye" she said. "Okay see Ya". I decided to meet up with my little friend, I went upstairs and grabbed my razor from my cabinet.
One for school
One for my parents being gone
One for Gilinksy
One for wanting to die
Blood was streaming down my arm. I cleaned it up and hopped into the shower. Brittany is at a photoshoot so once again the house is all for me.