chapter 11

camerons pov
I woke up and saw this really ugly sluty girl sleeping next to me. Ewww. "Get the fuck out" I said to the girl. "Aww but babe I thou-"she started "I SAID GET OUT.. NOW" I yelled "K fine" she said grabbing her things. The second she left I got up and walked over to Emma's room.

I opened her door and it looked like half of her stuff was gone and her bed was made. Oh god where did she go. I started freaking out. I went to my room and walked over to my phone so I could call her. Then I saw a text from her. A really long one. Oh god Cameron what did you do.

Hey Cameron I don't know if you remembered last night but I did. Well I left because you told me "Get the fuck out Emma nobody likes you everyone hates you so just do I all a favor and go somewhere else Bitch" and that really hurt. By the time you read this I'm probably already dead. And by now I have realized no one loves me and cares for me. Good bye Cameron, have a nice life. I will always love you.

Now I had rivers pouring down my face. I ran to all the room and ponded on their doors I was completely loosing mind. How could I do that to my baby girl, my princess, my most prized possession.

*flashback*
"I'm coming to get ya" Matt yelled to Emma. I just helped her Smackcam him. Matt was chasing Emma. She runs up to me. "Help me daddy! Help meee" she shrieked. "Okay princes" I said. I picked her up and ran outside with her. "Hey daddy" she whispered "ya baby" I whispered back. "Don't tell anybody, butttt, I love you!" She whispered/yelled. She jumped from my arms and started running from Matt again.
*flashback over*

Now all the boys were in the living room with me. "Dude chill why are you crying" Nash said. "I CANT FUCKING CHILL OK? I DONT KNOW WHERE EMMA IS SHE RAN AWAY LAST NIGHT AT LIKE 3 BECAUSE I GOT FUCKING DRUNK AFTER THE BEACH AND BROUGHT HOME SOME WEIRD ASS GIRL AND I YELLED AT EMMA AND NOW SH-" I got cut of by Matt saying " it's ok man we will find her ok?" Then I explained the WHOLE story and how she MIGHT be dead when I got a phone call....

Hey guys I hope you liked the chapter don't worry, the books not ending anytime soon. And also sorry for not updating but I'm also making other story's so you should go check them out. Also thanks so much for 530 reads. Damnnnnn. Bye guys love ya!💕