chapter 14

emmas pov

I opened the door and saw the one and only... Hayes Grier.

Then it came to my head
Hayes Grier
Nash Grier
Hayes Grier
Nash Grier

I am so dumb! How could I not notice that! "Wait, hold up! You 2 are brothers?!" I said to Nash and Hayes. Them blue eyes doe. "Yup" they said at the same time. "Oh well I'm Emma Dallas" I said to Hayes pretending like I didnt know him. "Ya I know I'm Hayes Grier" he said playing along.

I was pretty scared of what Hayes could do to me.
*flashback*
"Hey bitch!" Hayes yelled while his posse trailed behind me. Sammy wilkinson, Brent Rivera, and Matthew Sherril.

Hayes pushed me into the lockers, Sammy punched me in the stomach so I was on the floor, Brent kicked me, and Matt slapped me.

They walked away and I ran home. I was fed up with their shit. They were so fucking annoying but I didn't wanna tell anyone because everyone has their own problems...
*end of flashback*
God, please don't let Nash leave us alone in this room, please don't, please don't, please don't, please don't, I'm begging you!

And there's Nash for ya, he just walked out of the room and back to the kitchen. If only he knew...

hayes pov

I didn't really realize that Emma was Cameron's daughter. He would kill me if he found out! I didnt like hurting Emma. It hurt me more. I cry myself to sleep every night because of it.

The reason why I do it is because when we were in 6th grade I asked her out, she said no and I got really mad so I slapped her. Then it got out of control and it happens everyday. But no one will ever under stand how bad I feel.

Emma started to walk away cuz it was getting awkward but I needed to apologize. I grabbed her wrist and she winced. WTF?! She turned around and had tears brimming in her eyes "p-please don't h-hurt me-e" she said and started backing up until she bumped into the wall.

Now I felt really bad. The girl who is had a crush on for 3 years now is scared of me. Great! I grabbed her hand and pulled up her sleeve. I saw about 30 cuts, some old some new. I looked up with tears threatening to come out of my eyes.

"W-why?" I asked above a whisper. "DONT EVEN START WITH ME GRIER, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULD SO DONT 'WHY' ME. I AM SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT!!!" She yelled with the Pacific Ocean streaming down her face.

She stormed out of the house and I just stood there silent. Nash walked in and said "what the fuck was that man?!??" I didn't really know how to explain this. "Um...well... I just pulled up her sleeve and saw about 40 cuts. And it's all because of me." I said and looked down. "It's alright man your going crazy I don't even know what you talking about. You guys just met each other!" He said and smiled.

"Um..iv know her since 6th grade.." I said. "That's great! How come you guys didn't tell me!" He said and looked really exited. Now I felt really bad.

"Well..umm.. It's not really great for her because umm.. Well...idk if I should tell you you would hate me." I said and his smile turned into anger and sadness. "Explain" he spat at me.

"It started in 6th grade. I asked her out because she was the most beatiful girl in the world and she said no. I was so mad so I slapped her. Then it turned into a daily thing so I am her bully. Funny story huh? Hehehe" I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my neck.

nashs pov

I was so mad. I couldn't believe Hayes did that. "BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER HOW COULD YOU?!?!" I screamed as tears ran down my cheeks. "GET OUT...NOW... I WILL TALK TO YOU AND MOM LATER!!" I screamed. He had tears running down his face and he ran out.

I was so pissed right now. I called a the boys down and told the the whole story. "well where is she now" Cam asked as tears ran down his face and out his eyes" oh shit "I have no fucking idea" I said. Now we were all freakibv out.

I tracked her phone and me and cam got in the car and drove to the place. When we got there it was an abandoned bridge with a river beneath it. She was standing at the end. She was gonna commit OMFG. Can didn't stop the car yet but I ran out. Then she jumped. Right before she got far I grabbed her waist and pulled her back.

We want tumbling back. "Your okay princes your okay...don't do that. All the boys need you. I'm so sorry for what's going on right now but just I promise you..after every rain storm? There a rainbow" I said and smiled. Her face went from sad to Angry real quick.

"WHY DID YOU FUCKUNG DO THAT! I COULDVE FINALY GONE YO MY HAPPY PLACE! I DONT FIT IN HERE! I HAVE NO FRIENDS!! I HATE YOU!! IM JUST THE OUTCAST! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!" She screamed and sobbed into my chest while punching me and pounding me.

Now Cameron joined us in the middle of the bridge and we were all crying. It was 8:53 and it was freezing. We all got up and I carried Emma and we sat in the backseat while Cameron drove.

We arrived home and she was sleeping. I carried her into her room and me and Cam kissed her goodnight. "Goodnight princes I Love you more that you will ever know" I whispered in her ear, kissed her forehead and walked out.

cams pov

I got ready and walked into my bed. A part of me felt empty and sad. I remembered When Emma was little when I was sad she would come lay next to me. I walked to her room and picked her up. I walke back into my room and set her down on my bed.

I crawled next to her. I felt happy again. "I know you still don't love me as much as you used to, but I really do miss you. I love you princess. Please don't leave I need you. I love you I said and kissed her.

"Goodnight, I love you, daddy" she said. I was so happy. Then I drifted off to sleep.
-
fun lol