chapter 23

Read the an at the end.

emmas pov

I woke up. Wtf where was I. I was in a van. Nobody was in here tho. My handed were tied Behind my back and my moth was duct taped. Wtf.

I heard the keys jingle outside the car so I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. I heard 2 voices "dude where are we even going?" One of them said, they sound so familiar "well we are gonna drive anywhere far, we need to get to get away." Wtf?

I started drifting of to sleep. I woke up and was in a room. There was one tiny window at the very top of the wall and one door that's probably locked. And a dirty mattress. I stood up and I realized my hands were tied behind my back. I tried opening the door. Yup, locked. The window is too high for me.

I layed down on the mattress. What do I do. Now😩I'm so scared. I started to drift of to sleep but then the door opened..

It's not a cliff hanger tho

Then a man walked in. He looked so familiar.

Ok guys I know I haven't been updating but idk I feel really bad, like I have no excuse for not updating. I really have been doing nothing. If you don't know I'm homeschooled and I haven't even been really doing that. Just watching Netflix, eating, social media, American horror story, I have no social life what so ever😂 I just feel like people read this book, but I don't get that many comments and I know I get a lot of votes but nothing compared to the number of reads. So ya. If you want me to continue this book and put effort, please comment, I kinda need the motivation. And I'm also really sorry if you wanted to be in the book. I WILL put you in I just don't know when. I will try to make the next chapter long Becasue I know this chapter was dog shit. Again I'm really sorry. Hope you understand.
-Emma💕