chapter 24

emmas pov

I woke up sweating. Was I just dreaming??! I stood up and walked to dads room. I know I'm 13 but I still like to sleep with him (not in that way, get your head out of the gutter. Stop thinking like that.)

I layers down next to him and put my head on his chest and he wrapped his big arms around me "you ok?" He whispered "yea. Just fine." I'm never ok or fine. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep again.

I woke up and I was alone in dads room. I stood up and walked to my room. I put on some grey Nike sweatpants and an obey hoodie. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my hair and straightened it. I did my makeup which was just
•foundation
•mascara
•chapstick or lipgloss
I went over to my shoes and put on beige uggs.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs and noticed no one was there. Where is everyone? I walked to everyone's rooms and no one was in them. I walked outside and none of the guys cars were there. It was pretty scary tbh. Like a horror movie.

I walked back in the house and turned on my phone. No service? Wtf is this? A zombie apocalypse?? Then I felt somthing hit my head then next thing I know. Black.

--------------------------------------

I wake up and I'm in my bed again. Am I just gonna keep waking up from nightmares?? I stand up but I'm in the same outfit. Ok..

I walk over to my dads room but here in there sleeping. I look at his clock and it reads 3:14am I go over next to him and he wakes up. I put my face right over his and he opens his eyes.

It takes a while but when his eyes ajust he makes this weird shoked face. I imitate him. "Is this a dream?" I ask. "Huh?" He says. "Never mind" I say.

I get up and check the whole house and my phone and everything is normal. I change into pajamas and go back to bed.

I wake up and put on the outfit again and re do my makeup but just brush out my hair. I walk to dads room. "What are we gonna do today?" I ask. "Um, you have school" oh god I forgot "ok I forgot" I leave and grab my pennybourd and back back and ride to school.

I opened my locker just as it was about to be slammed on my fingers I snatched my hand back. I turned around and it was Hayes and his posse. Wow, I thought he changed. I looked down. "Can you guys please stop" I whispered. "What was that?" Hayes said as he stepped closed then whispered in my ear, "I'm so sorry" I scoffed. I looked up "NO.. Your not sorry, if you were sorry you wouldent fucking do this!" I yelled and grabbed my bag and sprinted out of the school.

(A/N I completely forgot where they lived before but or if I even mentioned it but let's pretend they live in North Carolina? Okay? Okay.)

It was snowing so it was rally cold. I ran to the side of the school and sat down and brought my knees to my chest. I felt a teardrop hit my hand, and realized I was crying.

I set my bag down beside me and put my head on my knees. A few minutes later my phone started ringing. I picked my phone up and it was dad.

"Hey, the school just called and said you weren't there. Where are you?" Oh god "um..at school" I closed my eyes "why aren't you in class" I sighed "I really don't feel like it today dad, can I please come home?" He took a. Deep breath, "sure, I'll be there in 5" I smiled "love you" I said "love you more" he said and before I could say anything he laghed and hung up. I stood up and walked to the front and waited.

I saw his car pull up and I got in. He smiled then he looked at me and his smile faded "were you crying??" He asked. I looked away. "Emma" I faced him "what" I asked. "What's wrong" he asked "nothing.." I replied. He started driving home.

We got home and I dropped my bag and took off my shoes and started upstairs. I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up like a baby. I looked up and it was dad but he had a serious expression on his face. He set me down on the couch and sat across from me then Nash walked in.

"Hey! Why are u home from school?" He asked. Dad looked at him and said "I just picked her up, sit" Nash sat next to dad. "What's going on Em" dad said. I shrugged. "Emma! I didn't pick u up from school for nothing. What's wrong?" He asked. I sighed, "the doctor called, turns out..I'm allergic to people" I said and rolled my eyes"

They stayed silent for a few minutes and then Nash said "are you getting bullied by Hayes again??" I looked down "em" dad said. I looked up and nodded. "Can I just be homeschooled? PLEASE?!" I asked. Dad sighed and said "I guess" I smiled and got up.

Dad picked me up and he walked to his room and put me on the bed. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "Yasssss" I replied. "I'm gonna go put on pajamas though" I said and walked out.

I walked into my room and put on some black leggings and kept on my sweater. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed my razor. I can't believe Hayes broke the promise. I cut my wrists both once on each side, but not deep then cleaned up and walked to dads room and layed on the bed.

He turned on the tv and put on Peter Pan, my favorite. He layed down next to me and I cuddled into him and slowly fell asleep.

camerons pov

I can't believe Hayes is bullying her again. When he gets home, me and Nash are gonna talk to to him. I feel bad for Emma, when she was adopted she was probably so exited..but instead she turned out like this.

I put in the movie and layed down next to her and she cuddled into me. She's a cutie. I smiled but then looked at her wrists. Her sleeve rolled up. New ones..

Hey guys sorry for taking forever to update but I'm not gonna be updating often just to let ya know😂 THANKS SO MUCH FOR 7.94k READS!!! It's crazy how far I've come omg. I love you guys so much. Vote and Comment Please !! 💕
-emma