chapter 7

*emma is now 9 years old*
camerons pov
I wasn't sure how Emma would react. I asked Reagan out. She was coming over later so I could introduce her to Emma. I was super exited!!
Emma P.O.V.
Dad told me he has a surprise for me and to dress nice and to be ready by 6pm. I walked over to my closet and picked out a baby pink dress with silver diamonds at the top. I also picked out a beige cardigan and gold sparkly flats. I watched to clock as it turned to 5:13 I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with my outfit but My hair was still knotty so I walked over to my bathroom and stated to heat up my curling iron while I brush my hair. When I got all the knots out and my hair was smooth and silky I curled the tips of my hair that reached almost my waist. I looked over at the time and saw it was only 5:43 so I went on my social medias.
When I was done scrolling through my dads new vines the time was 6:04 and the doorbell rang. Was that the surprise? Was it somthing in the mail or fancy food or somthing? "Emma could you come down now please" my dad yelled from downstairs. I heard talking and mumbling as I was walking down the stairs.
I walked into the movie room and my dad and a girl were standing there. "Emma this is my girlfriend Reagan!" My dad announced. I smiled I was happy for him. "Hi my Reagan my name is Emma!" I said cheerfully. "Hey wanna watch a movie, your dad said he was gonna make dinner, and we could get to know eachother" she asked "yes I would love to what do you wanna watch" I asked as my dad walked out of the room to go make dinner. "Ugh I really don't wanna watch any movies with you" I was so confused then I felt my cheek stinging really bad, I looked up and she slapped me a tear rolled down my cheek. "Your such a bitch!" She said as she kept kicking me and punching me and slapping me until I past out. "If you tell your dad I will come back and get you, also before you know he will love me wayyyyy you!!" She whispered/yelled into my ear. I nodded. I waked into my bathroom to clean up my face and put on foundation to cover up the marks slowly appearing on my face.
I Know I'm only 9 and I shouldn't own any makeup but mahogany visited and this one time she let me keep her foundation when we did th blindfolded makeup challenge. My face looked clean now. I walked down stairs and dad yelled "dinner!". I sat down and ate. Dad was a pretty good cook.
camerons pov
I called "dinner" and Emma sat down then Reagan sat down, as soon as Reagan sAt down Emma started acting weird but I just brushed it off.
*next morning*
(still cameron pov)
I woke up and walked to Emma's room and told her to get ready because we were gonna go to the mall with Reagan.
emmas pov
My dad walked in my room and told me to get up because we wer gonna go to the mall...I got exited...but then he mentioned Reagan. I groaned "do I realllllyyyyy have to gooooo" I asked "yes none of the boys are home today and I'm not ready to have you be home alone" he said "alrighy thennnn" I responded.
I went to my closet and grabbed some light wash Abercrombie Jean shirts and a crop top with a pineapple on it. I put on my black high top converse and a grey cardigan. I straightened my hair even though it was naturally straight and put it into a bun, and put a red bandana on.I grabbed my new gold iPhone 5s that my dad got me for my birthday that was a month and a half ago. I walked downstairs and Reagan was sitting there on the couch
I avoided her and walked into the kitchen to where my dad was.
*at the mall*
Most things we got were for reagan when we got home I went through all my clothes then changed into my new pajamas and went to bed.
I woke up and walked downstairs and Reagan and my dad were sitting there smurking at me then dad came up to me and slapped me, Reagan kicked me to the floor and so on..when they were don't I had past out from how bad the pain was.
I woke up in sweat and was In my own bed. Oh good it was just a dream. I walked over to my dads room. "daddy?..."I asked quietly " yes baby, I somthing wrong.. Are you okay?!" He shot up and turned on his flashlight on his phone. I covered my face and said "ya I'm fine I just had a nightmare.......can I sleep here..please?.."
"Of course" he said and moved over. I walked over and cuddled up next to him. He wrapped he arms around me and he arm touched one of my bruses and it hurt so bad so I yelled "ow!!" Daddy lifted up his arms of me and turned his lamp on and said "are you ok?!?!" He turned around and gasped.
camerons pov

I turned around and gasped. There was a giant bruise in between her cheek and ear. I hugged her and she winced. I let go and pulled up her sleeves. There were bruises. Everywhere. I pulled up her shirt so I could see her stomach. I couldn't believe what I saw. Her whole stomach was black and blue and purple and pink. It was so sad and scary to see my baby girl like this. I looked up and she had tears comeinh down her face "how'd this happen pumpkin?! Who did this?!?!" I yelled maybe a little to loud. All the boys came in and said "We heard yelling what happened" they crowded around the bed and they looked at Emma and she looked down they all said "WTF EMMA WAT HAPPENED I NEED TO GO BEAT THERE ASS!!!!!" She looked up slowly and said just above a whisper "umm... I fell" I responded "honey you did not fall who did this was it any of the boys was it mahogany", even though I know they would never hurt her but... Then it came into my head " was it Reagan??"
She looked down and tears started rolling down her cheeks then fell onto my legs. "EMMA respond who did this!!?" I asked again " umm..Reagan but you c-can't tell her, she s-said if I do t-then she will c-come b-back and get m-me" she sobbed into my chest.
I was so shocked and furious I love my little pumpkin so much but it was 2am so we decided we will figure it out tomorrow.
We all went back to bed and Emma cuddled up next to me and fell asleep. God this girl is so cute, if I wasn't her dad and if I was her age I would DEFINITELY have a crush on her😂but she's gonna be my gorgeous baby girl and if any boy ever breaks her heart I will break there face.

-

yikes cams a bit touchy + more drama fun