chapter 21

camerons pov

I woke up to a frantic beeping sound. EMMA. I shot my eyes open and the heart thing was going really low. I started sobbing and found the doctor button and pressed. Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god not again. I can't believe she tried to take her own life. She's literally perfect. All the doctors started rushing in and told me to get out. I kissed her forehead and got out. I went out of the room and in each chair the boys were sitting there sleeping. I woke all of them up. I sat down next to Hayes and put my head in my hands. "Dude what's wrong?" Taylor asked who was on my other side.

I brushed my fingers through my hear and said "E-Em-m-m-ma" and then I broke down and Hayes started sobbing. We hugged. We were all crying now. The doctor came out and said "Emma lost a lot of blood but it didn't effect her until now so we are getting some blood from some blood donors right now..she should be ok" he said and smiled and walked away. Hayes just clung to me harder. He loves her. I can't believe he bullied her😡but he loves her now❤️

*2 hours later*

A nurse came out and said 2 at a time could come in so it went.
Me and Hayes
Nash and Taylor
Shawn and Matt
Jack and Jack
Carter and Aaron
I was so happy she was ok. I love her so much. About 3 hours later they said she could go home but to keep an eye on her so she doesn't do anything. If only she could see herself through my eyes, she's perfect. Why does life have to be so hard. You take the most perfect thing then you have to ruin it. Emma's perfect. She was always that happy little girl that everyone adores and was jealous of me for getting to have her as my daughter, then she turns 11 and I put her in school and she gets bullied! Freaking bullied! I wish she told me instead of harming herself.

It really breaks my heart. I gave her an extra pair of clothes and she changed and we left. When we got home she said she was tired so she went to bed. Hayes went to go with her. I swear if he does anything and she ends up Preggo..well..that won't end well.

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter..I feel like I haven't updated in forever. I've been kinda busy with school hope yall understand😜love you byeeee💗💗