chapter 13

emmas pov
I woke up and the doctor said I was free to go home. I was not looking forward to going home and I don't even know why.

We got home and I went to my room. It looked really sad. I remembered my bag was in the car so I grabbed my stuff and put everything back. Now it was normal again.

I went to my closet and grabbed my guitar. I can sing and play but nobody knows. I decided that I wanted to play titanium. I sat on my white comforter on my bed and faces the window and watched the sun set as I started to play.

(AN~ I ain't gonna put the lyrics in cuz they're annoying af) I finished and heard clapping. I turned around and saw Taylor. "Dude your amazing your amazing. How come you never told us you can sing?!" Taylor exclaimed. Just as he said that Shawn walked in. Oh great now everybody's gonna know. "Who can sing!?!!" Shawn said really exited.

I smiled and raised my hand a little. Shawn spun around and said "REALLY?!? YOU HAVE TO SING RIGHT NOW!!" It was funny how exited he got.

"Alright" I said and took a breath. Now all the guys were sprawled on my bed and on the floor. Haha. I was kinda nervous, but I started strumming to Life Of The Party.

After I finished everybody went wild. After I shoed them all out of the room Cam knocked on my door. I opened the door and smiled "hey cam!" I said.

"Hey" he said looking down and sat on my bed. "What's up?" I asked "I need you to forgive me." I looked at him and a tear fell from my eye.(sentimental moment😂✋)

I looked up and he had tears running down his cheeks. "I need you baby I need you to call me daddy I hate Cam!" He said and cried even more. I didn't know what to do. I was still really hurt by what he said the other day.

I sat on his lap and said "I really don't know right now I still love you but right now, your far from a dad, you need to earn my trust back. I forgive you but just know, I will never forget. I'm sorry" I finished and got up from his lap.

He got up from my bed and was sobbing. I felt like such a terrible person. He walked out of my room and I walked into my bathroom and locked the door. I grabbed my blade and slice my skin 4 times.

I cleaned everything up and walked out. I walked downstairs and Nash was there making dinner. I walked up and hugged him. I cried and cried into his chest, until I felt I had no more tears left.

We walked over to the backyard and he asked "what's wrong princess" I thought I had no more tears but then I just fell into his chest and sobbed. I looked up and pulled my sleeve up.

He looked down then back up. He had waterfalls running down his cheeks. "Princess...please...not again.." Then we started crying together.

nashs pov

When she pulled up her sleeve my body ached. I am like her mom except in a guys body. Me and cam are her parents.

emmas pov (sorry for switching)

"Okay princes. Your alright. Let's get cleaned up. I'm making dinner because we are having a guest come over tonight.alright?" I wonder who it was.

"Ya okay." I Walked upstairs into my room. I picked out some light wash Abercrombie Jean shorts, a peach crop top that said paradise cove, a Taylor Caniff hoodie. I don't need shoes because we were eating here. I put my hair into 2 French Braids and a peach bandana.

I walked downstairs and went on Twitter and
Hate
Hate
Hate
@camerondallas said: I miss my princes so much! I love ya no matter what😘

That was cute. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there standing, was the one and only........

CLIFF HANGER! WELL THANKS SO MUCH FOR 900 READS!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE TONIGHT! BI LOVE YA 💸💕