chapter 17

emmas pov

I woke up in Nash's strong arms and looked around. I looked at the clock 8:23, Saturday the 3rd. YAS WEEKENDS. I was in the living room and this place is soooo messy! There was ice cream tubs, sodas, clothes, the tv was on, all the boys were scattered everywhere sleeping, and food. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

I walked in and saw Hayes. WAIT HAYES?! What's he doing here?!? "P-please don't h-hurt me" I said and backing up. He started getting closer and I flinched and closed my eyes to get ready for the punch. Nothing. I opened my eyes and Hayes stood there looking at me with tears in his eyes. What?

hayes pov

Emma walked into the kitchen. She's so pretty, I don't even know why I bully her. She notices me and she says "p-please don't h-hurt me" and she started to back up. I felt so bad. Now the girl who I like is scared of me. Great! I started to walk up to her to give her a hug but she flinched and closed her eyes. Oh. My. Gosh. She thinks I'm gonna hit her.

I'm such a fuck up. I feel the tears start to form and she opens her beutiful hazel eyes. She hugs me? I thought she hated me. I immediately hug back. Then she backs up with a confused look on her face. "I'm so sorry Emma.." She looked down then back up into my blue eyes and said "why" I thought the same thing.

I didn't really know what to say. "You wouldn't believe me if I told u" I said and looked down, "punch me" I looked back up "what?!?" She sighed "punch me and see what you feel, I need to know why" instead of punching her, I smashed my lips against hers, she hesitated but kissed back. It felt magical haha. "Because I love you" I said and broke the kiss. "Can you forgive me" I said.

"Hayes...I can't..I like you, I always have but that changed when u started bulling me, I need to know that this isn't just a way to humiliate me, so no, I'm sorry, just give me time. Please" she said and grabbed a water and walked out while I stood there frozen, I didn't really expect her to forgive me but now I needed her to. Ugh!! I think I'm falling in love with her.

Hey guys. Btw Hayes now lives with them. That next chapter tho. DRAMA!! Stay tuned! That sounded like something from Disney Chanel lol