leah!!

12.15.15
okKKkkkk soo leah, hm where do i start.
well first
HAPPY ONE YEAR MEETAVERSARY
ONE
WHOLE
GOD
DAMN
MOTHER
FUCKING
YEAR
!!!!!
alright well im gonna try and make this long and cute bc like i said one whole god damn mother fucking year and did i mention amazing of knowing you, my best friend. (FOREVER)
anyways.
ahh so
on 12.15.14 we met. and we met through, wattpad. i remember i read your book amd i liked it 😂 so i dmed you and i was like "aye wanna be besties" and thats how it started. honestly i didnt actually think that we would become like this, one of the reasons i care and love you so much is because, you are yoy!! and you are ao weird tbh, but thats what i like, you were actually my FIRST internet friend. i really didnt even start writing fanfiction or wasnt really into the fandom, i just read imagines and fanfictions. but then i decided to write my own and then eventually i even made my own fanpage, and now yeah here i am writing this for you lol.

we have honestly been thru soooo much like, hmm, cam ;) 😂😂 and idk theres a lot but i dont wanna go into detail bc idk who might be reading this 😁 anyways im just so happy that ur MY bestfriend and i know that i live in california and you live in arizona but i promise one day we will meet. and i remember that one time when u came to california with your school and preformed with ur choir @ disneyland and i live like 10 min away and i was like ugh so close yet so far.

i just wanna say thank you. you so sweet and ugh idk how i would turn out without you, i love facetiming you and you helped me get through some pretty rough times and you just always say something to make me smile and ughhh dude you dont know how happy you make me, like you always compliment me and that makes me so happy, like "oh your goals" and idk just stuffff like that but leah, thats YOU, YOU
ARE
GOALS
hahah and you look sooo cuteee without your braces like you look so different like its weird you could pass for a 16 year old. dont ever let anyone define or change you, and dont change for anyone, bc you are YOU the amazing leah, your perfect and tbh i dont think anyone could ever understand our friendship 😂

you are such a beautiful girl leah and like i said before, dont change for anyone (hold up ima get deep here) dont ever change for a boy or just anyone in general, your body is nice and you really dont need makup and personally i think u look wayyy netter without it, i love how even though your eyes are dark brown, they seem dull, but if you stare long enough they sparkle so bright and i love how happy you get when you talk about something you love or idk your perfect leah ok? ok.

but heres something i need to tell you, anther reason i love you. you are always so happy and optimistic and you are kind to EVERYONE. kind like cinderella, she didnt have the best life and she wasnt the happiest and she was always put down, but yanno she stayed happy and optimistic about life, she stayed strong and she put others peoples happiness above hers. and ANYONE IN THIS GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING WORLD WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN THEIR GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING LIFE BC YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? you are so amazing. i love you so fucking much leah. my leahbearrr :) happy one year meetaversary.
Fangirlin2001
-emma