chapter 3

emmas pov

We got out of the car and walked in a big house and we walked inside and daddy said "are you tired Emma?" "Yes" I replied so he carried me up the stars into a dark blue room and set me on the bed and as he was walking away i asked Can you stay with me" then all of a sudden i dont know why he started yelling at me "I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO THAN TAKE CARE OF YOU I WISH I NEVER ADOPTED YOU," then he yelled even louder "NASH, WE ARE DRIVING BACK TO THE ADOPTION CENTER RIGHT THIS SECOND WE ADOPTED A BRAT!!" then i started crying and daddy said "Why are you cring brat!" and punched me and started kicking and puching and beating me. I was crying and screaming when nash walked in the room.

"Wake up Emma! Wake up!" Nash said then i woke up with sweat on my face and Nash was hugging me and daddy kept saying "Shhh baby, it was just a dream" then i cried into nash chest and then daddy said "Wanna talk about your nightmare?" then i said "ya" and explained the whole thing. When I was done talking about it daddy said "I will never ever ever hurt you in a million and i will certainly NEVER take you back to the orphanage" then i smiled and felt a bit better then Nash said "what Cam said is completely true we will never take you back or hurt you" then daddy said "Okay pumpkin we are home" when i looked up I saw a ginormous house that was so beautiful.

camerons pov

We walked in the room and Emma looked shocked. Then Matt ran across the room laughing and 10 seconds later Taylor ran after him and screamed "GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK" and Emma hid behind my legs and i felt bad. I picked her up and put her on my hip and yelled "MATT..TAYLOR..SHAWN.." Matt and Taylor come running into the living room from the kitchen and shawn comes running down the stairs into the living room. "Guys this is Emma-Taylor but you can just call her Emma. She is now my daughter! Emma this is SHawn Matt and Taylor and you already know Nash." I say pointiong to each of them. "Hi im Emma and YOU ARE SHAWN MENDES!!!OH MY GAWD I THINK IM GONNA DIE" she jumps out of my arms a hugs Shawn. Then she stand on a chair so she is almost as tall as most of us. "Hey, I know you guys from somewhere, wait, woah woah woah woah, you guys are on a poster in my roomates room! She ALWAYS asks me if i gotta bae or nah or if i need to date or nah but i dont get it because i dont know what bae means and im 5, i dont rerally wanna date" Emma says. We all start laughhing the I say "Do you wanna see your room now?" then she yells "YASSSSS" i laugh to myself and we walk up the stairs and i lead her to her room and i say"you ready?" so i open the door and she shows no emotion AT ALL and i ask "Do you like it?" and she says "no" and looks down, I felt sad and i was about to say we can change it then she puts on the biggest smile and says "I LOVE IT!"

-

alright hope u liked this chapter, sorry my chapters are short rn and if the spelling and grammar and capitalization n stuff is weird i apologize lol. but ya hope ya liked thissss!