Part 1 - Main characters introduction

Yasiel pov:
All females staff were completely floored. This is everyday's routine now I call it.
As soon as i enter my office at Dreamland ( fictitious city) at 9a.m sharp (everyday), my female staff leave their work and their eyes glued at me or scanning me. Afterall I am so handsome and have such features to die on.
Every women in my office try to talk to me unnecessarily. However, I don't give them the chance. Lucky are those whom I talked 5 seconds or replied their good morning.
"Arrogantly handsome" they named me.

Only two women I really talk with : my mother Sylvia and personal secretary Mrs Florence (previously my father's secretary and whom I consider as my mother).

I am 27 and the most eligible bachelor in my city. Lots of girls are dreaming to be my wife. Hell, they are not my type. Me, I change my girlfriends like seasons. I simply get bored with them after sometimes.

My father Edward was the CEO of SYE group of companies. A company he named after US: S for Sylvia, his wife, Y for Yasiel, his son (me) and E for Edward, himself. His love for my mother is unconditional. I wish I found someone like them. But I guess, God stopped making such peope and couples now.
At 25, I was made CEO of SYE group of companies and my father retired and decided to dedicate his 24hours to my mother.

After 2 years as CEO, I made SYE the top company in the world and working to remain in that position. I agree however these were achieved with support of my staff of SYE.
My routine is work at 9 to until the work stops and sometimes go to business meetings,  parties and dates with my girlfriend (s).
I don't know what life has reserved for me.

Zaylee pov:
I am Zaylee Albert. I am 22 years,  fresh graduate in accounts from Abn university ( fictitious name). Well its the top university in Dreamland here.
I would have never reached here if I wouldn't get the scholarship in my hometown Skyland (fictitious city). Well, luckily my two besties Peggy and William got scholarship and we graduated from same university. Peggy studied to become doctor and William, same as me, an accountant.
We left our homeland to study at Dreamland. I wanted to settle here (in fact all the three of us).
However, I don't know how to convince my parents as I am their unique girl and I have to support them financially but I want to be independent though. Skyland is a small town with no big opportunities compared to here, at Dreamland where we have big companies like Cosmos, The Infinity and mostly top of the world SYE, where both William and myself want to work.

Well I don't know how to convince my parents,  we are a conservative family. They would not let me live alone in another city far from them. I am a daddy's girl. Even, I had to convince them for 3 weeks continuously to study at Abn. We are from a small town and they just want me to live with them and look after them. I am confused myself afterall I love my parents so much but I also want to be independent.

Peggy got internship in a famous hospital here. William and I, we have applied for internship at SYE. Fingers crossed...
I don't know what life has reserved for me.