Part 6 - Encounter

Yasiel's pov:

I had a meeting with investors today.
So I was at office after lunch.
I entered my private lift and pressed to my floor.
However, I could see someone entering MY PRIVATE LIFT.

Who the hell dared to use my lift. Every one knows that this is a private lift. I made a quick note to check with the securities.

It was a woman, girl I wondered.
Well she was brown, had a messy ponytail and wore a long knee dress.

I wondered every female at my office wore short skirts or above knee clothes just to attract my attention. Then who was she? She had proper a figure and wasn't not so thin. She looked great even if she had minimal or no make up at all. I felt attracted at bit towards her. She looked at me annoyingly.

But, I immediately realised that she was  not allowed in my private lift.
I questioned her and she had the guts to answer me back. I was sure that she was not aware about my identity.

I decided not to argue further and asked her which level she wanted to go.
She said 25th. I wondered maybe she was an intern because 25th floor was strictly confidential.
I was about to press the button, and she did ssme simultaneously.

And crap, her coffee was spilled on my white shirt. I hated it and got angrier.
I was about to shout further, to my surprise, she threw her coffee on my face.

I was left aback. How could someone do this to me. She argued with me as well. If I could, I would screamed at her loudly but I don't know why I didn't want to make her cry.
She looked cute when arguing and angry.
I recomposed myself and went to my office.
Luckily, I had spare clothes and I changed and started working on an important deal.

I suddenly remembered I had to look for some file. Mrs Florence was not here, so I went to look for it in the records room of 25th floor.

I was checking files and could felt my back aching. I was being hit.
I screamed and looked.
I was surprised to see the lift girl.
She was asking how did I get here. She was restricting me to be in my own office. She told she was an intern here.
I was red with anger and told her I would kick her out.

I mean what does she thinks of herself.
All female want to just have a little conversation with me or even dream of marrying me. Who she was? Some queen or what.

I left immediately with anger. After some time, I called for a short meeting for an important deal.
I was discussing with the accounts head.
When I looked up, I saw her. And bang! She saw me.
She was left expressionless and she came to know with whom she had messed.
I welcomed everyone, the other new intern as well and I smiled at her sarcastically. This was to make her know who I was.

She couldn't concentrate in the meeting. I simply hated it that when I talked, someone would not listen.
I told that if anyone was not interested, they could go out.
Well, she knew I was pinpointing her.
She was red. Soon, the meeting was over.

I continued to work and left for home at seven.

I was just tired today. I tought of the double encounter with that intern. I didn't know her name yet. I just felt something, an unknown feeling. I was sure I would not kick her out of the job certainly. And I went to sleep.

Author's note:  hey guysss... please read my first story... encourage me to write more and more... appreciate me please...... thank you.. :) :)