Part 2 - Surprise

Zaylee pov:
Ahh another day and no response!!
William and I have been waiting for the response for internship at SYE but we have been waiting for 3 weeks now.
We checked their website for any update but "still in process" written for internship.
We did our interview around a month ago. It went well for both of us. We hope we are lucky enough to brag an internship there.

We were desperately waiting to be at SYE as the internship will be for six months but we can be employed there if our performance is well appreciated by the seniors.
In the meanwhile, we partied among ourselves since Peggy is doing her internship at the hospital. She got her first stipend and so she paid us pizza ( our most favourite). We always fight over the last pizza. The rule is : the first one who succeeds to grab it, eats it.

After the mini party, I took a shower and phoned my parents. I never miss to phone them, even 10 times a day!!
When I finished talking to them, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The next day:
A usual day, same routine with me and William doing household chores. Suddenly, William's phone rang and he started to jump ( he is a monkey). Then he started to be serious and talked for around two minutes. When his conversation ended, he told me that he got internship at SYE. I congratulated him and I was very happy for him.
After five minutes, my phone also rang. Guess what???????????????

I was also selected to be an intern at SYE. I was very happy and screamed with joy. I shared the news with William and Peggy when she got back home. I also informed my parents. They were happy but a bit surprised and tensed. We are all very happy with our new journey.

Yasiel pov:
Just another routine day. Same office work. Today I was informed that we hired around five interns in the accounts department. Well we have interns all throughout the year, so not new to me. I was less bothered. I had a date with my so called girlfriend Miley. It went well just she is starting to bore me now. We are together since 4 months. I think we should break up before she starts getting too clingy and acting like a wife.

Ahh forget all that, I am not going to ruin my sleep because of such silly girls.
Waiting for tomorrow's routine now.