Part 3 - Just a day

Zaylee pov:
Since yesterday, William and I are in cloud nine. We were going to embark on a new journey. Our first step towards financial independence. We were glad that we would be in the same company. At least we knew each other. We don't know how SYE is, the staff or whether we would have friends ( due to my introvert nature).
I knew many people, but what I call friends, only Peggy and William fit in that category.

Well, our internship would be starting the next day. Unfortunately, William and I do not have too many formal clothes, so we decided to go shopping. We had to as we were told strictly to wear formal. SYE didn't compromise with anything. Their rules means RULES. We didn't want to take any kind of risk, so we decided to abide by the rules.

So coming to shopping, well I usually dress to represent how I am. I wear clothes that cover my body well. I bought some knee length dresses, knee length skirts, some blouses, a little high heels shoes. I don't wear too much high heels, I am scared of falling. My clothes were mostly blue. Its my favourite colour since my childhood.

William bought some trousers and shirts. Boys' clothes and shopping is so easy. Just pick shirts and trousers.
We girls, we have to buy everything matching. But thank God, me I don't take much time to shop.

Peggy. Don't talk about her. She is totally my opposite. Extrovert, she bonds with everyone very quickly. She takes like a whole day to do shopping. She is very choosy.
Shorts, shorts dresses, knee cut dresses, high heels, stilettos, these are her favourite. However, she is a very kind girl, that's why we get along so much and we are besties. But I hate it when she gets a boyfriend. She dedicates all her time to her boyfriend then. For now thank God she is single.

Well, after shopping, I started preparing for dinner. I am the one who cooks. William and Peggy were out to jog. We had our dinner together and before going to bed, I phoned my parents. I told them that I went shopping and the things I bought.
While talking to them, I felt that they wanting to tell me something, but I don't know why they were quiet. While talking to them yesterday also, I felt same. I thought to ask them later.
So I went to sleep, waiting for tomorrow impatiently.

Yasiel pov:
Well today, there was quite rush at SYE. We had foreign investors coming to invest in our new company. Well SYE Group is quite diversified. We deal in almost every sector. From tourism, agriculture, steel, financial, hospitality, education, to health sector.
I was seeing my presentation and waited for the investors. Well it was a business lunch. So the meeting went all and the investors agreed to work with SYE. It was quite a satisfaction for me. I had worked so hard to get these investors.

Shit. I forgot that Miley had told me we would lunch together today. I checked my phone and saw 30 missed calls from her. I phoned her and told her about my business lunch meeting.
She said ok. I knew that she was pretending not to be angry. I guess she knows my nature and sensed that she is no longer needed. That's why she was so sweet all of a sudden.
I didn't give her much attention and cut the phone.
I continued working till 7 p.m and drove to home. I had my shower and ate dinner with my parents and came in my room to watch a movie and didn't know when I fell asleep.