Part 9 - Intruder

Zaylee pov:

It has been four months since I am doing internship at SYE. I have learnt all my responsibilities for the job.
The head of department was quite satisfied with my work.
I hope his speaks for me to be employed. Fingers crossed..........

For lunch time I am often with Laura or Liam since William also has to socialise with his co workers.
We rarely meet during lunch. My life was quite well. I have also been able to convince my parents to let me settle here.
I took me two whole weeks to convince them.

However, since three weeks there has been a lot of tension at SYE. Someone, guess it is an insider has been giving secret information about contracts and deals to our competitors.

Everyone at SYE was very upset.
They suspected our department since it was the most confidential one where everything was recorded and kept.
I was also nervous if they would suspect me as I was just a simple intern.
I don't know what will happen to me. I just hope that the person is caught quickly.

God, we have to work till late today. Liam told me that we would finish at around 9 p.m. I just need patience.

Yasiel pov:

I will kill that god damn traitor.
This has never happened before. I don't know who that person is, stealing our company's information to our competitor.
It was crystal clear since our contracts went to only one particular company.

This is surely done by an insider. I swear it will be his last day if I ever find him. I couldn't even doubt any of my staff. They were all loyal to SYE.
Everyone was pointing their fingers to my confidential department on the twenty fifth floor. I don't know. We had also five interns. I could only not trust them. I couldn't also blame them directly. I must have sufficient evidence to blame them on relevant grounds. It could also be that they were innocent.

I was myself confused. I had to find that culprit myself. I thought of an idea and asked Mrs Florence to immediately bring me some files for a new contract.
I would catch that person red handed and punish him.

I decided to put some fake figures for a new contract. That person will surely try to get this information to pass onto our competitors. Then I would surely set up a trap to get the intruder. Normally, all files were in the records room in the twenty fifth floor. So anyone who gets there I will catch him.

So the fake figures, I had already inserted them. I took the file myself and placed it in the records room. I asked each head to inform their staff that there will be an overtime today till 9 pm. The heads, I trusted them and I knew it wouldn't be them. I explained them the reason also. They agreed and each discussed a way how to give their department more work.
Today I would surely find the culprit.

Third person's pov:

Well during the last few days, SYE lost major contracts. I was passing the information about these deals. I got a  better offer from their competitor. Today, I saw the ceo asking his assistant for some files about a new contract. I had to get that information.

Later, I saw Mr Yasiel placing the file in the records room. I began thinking ways to get that information.
We had been informed to work till 9pm today.

This was the golden chance for me. I would get the information from the file in anyway. The first chance I get, I would get that file. In the meantime, I phoned my contact in the other company to inform them that I would be giving them a new information today by night or tomorrow morning.
They said ok.

I just waited for an opportunity.

Hello guysssss. I hope you are all enjoying my story. Guesssss who is the intruder??????????????????