Part 11 - You too get out

Zaylee pov:

"You too get out!!
You all out from SYE right now" Mr Yasiel said.

He said he didn't want no more interns in his office.
I was literally crying as I lost such a golden chance.

We were all sad and were taking our stuffs to leave the building. Suddenly I felt someone shaking me...

I opened my eyes and realised that I was just dreaming...

Luckily it was just a dream. I thought that this dream could be true because of the act of Laura.

This was the reason why I was sad when I caught Laura. Mr Yasiel will surely not want interns in his office no more.

I keep thinking about it and maybe that's why I dreamt about it too.

But, it stroke on my mind.. what if it would be true.... My career will be finished even before starting...

I began getting ready for my last day at SYE.

I was satisfied that the culprit was finally caught. I couldn't believe that Laura was the one. She seemed to be very friendly and good. I don't know what pushed her to become like this.

Yasiel pov:

Finally, I woke up tension free. No more worry about someone passing on insider's information.

However, I thought that there is a lot to do before getting the lost contracts.
I will sue the company and damage their reputation and make sure they no more receive any contracts.

My thoughts suddenly went towards Zaylee.
I don't know why her expressions changed yesterday. She should have been happy that she helped to identify a culprit. She seemed nervous, but I believe that she was unhappy because Laura was the one and she was an intern. Also, she was an intern. She was afraid that she would lose her place at SYE.

I could finally understand her feelings and expressions.
I decided to employ her permanently at my office since she has been of great help and she is dedicated to her work so much and my company as well because I believe what she did was to preserve the reputation of SYE.

So, I  got ready to go to work. I asked my secretary to prepare necessary documents to employ her. I also wanted to thank her personally, so I made Mrs Florence to call her in my cabin as soon as she arrives.

Zaylee pov:

As I made my steps towards SYE, I felt it would be the last day. I told William about my thoughts. We shared the same feeling. We were not happy at all.

I entered the office. The atmosphere was as usual. Everyone greeted me. I thought that they worked here so they are safe. It was me who will be kicked out today.
I was going to start working when Mrs Florence, Mr Yasiel personal secretary came and informed me that the ceo wants me in his office. She came here personally, so I believed that the matter was very important. Yes it was important to throw me out. No one wanted interns I thought in the office.

I made my way to his office. He asked me to come in and sit down. Gosh he was so handsome. I think he is my ultimate crush. I never had the same crush on anyone else before. How could he be so dashing. I kept on looking at him forgetting all my tension.

He looked up and stared at me. Oh God he knows I was checking him out and staring at him with my mouth wide open.

He coughed...

And I came out of my thoughts and repositioned myself.

He started talking and I kept listening to him like a good girl:
"Miss Zaylee, I wanted to meet you today because of certain things that happened yesterday as you know...
Well the culprit was indeed Laura, your friend I believe and intern at SYE.
It was quite shocking to see an intern who just started to learn working to behave like this. It was an unforgivable act surely. We hire interns so that they become professionals jn their fields not to cheat their "teacher", here I mean SYE because we are the ones helping you to face the real world..."