S2 EP8

Ciel watched the girl as she danced in one of the game rooms. Well, he wouldn't really call it dancing, it seemed like she was trying to recover from a stroke and it was a while different ball game when she started rolling on the floor. But, he had to say one thing. He did like the dress he gave her.

(Y/n) jumped up and rolled her shoudlers around while shuffling her feet as she fixed the sheets "I want it, I got it! I want it, I got it! I want it--"

She froze at seeing Ciel there at the doorway. She turned away from him "Did you see all of that?"

Ciel sighed "Sadly, yes"

~

"Young Ma--Don't say that. Never again.."

(Y/n) flinched slightly this strong tone before looking down and nodding "Right...Master Ciel"

Ciel nodded and then looked back to his window. This was all on his agenda. Sit there and stare out a window with that same gloomy look. (Y/n) had to admit, this poor boy was a bit boring.

But, she would never say that to his face. That's just Human decency.

Something some in this World don't have

But, that's all he did. No wonder he was so pale and a bit frail. Look at him.

"(Y/n), what foods do you eat"

The girl scratched her head "I eat a whole lot of junk food to be honest. But, I do eat healthy....Every now and then" Ciel glanced back at her "Yes, but, what do you eat?" (Y/n) 'oh'd' and rubbed her chin "I do like Ramen, top choice. Chicken ain't that bad and neither is some Nuggets from Burger King. And then Burger Wis---What's a Burger?"

The girl froze as she stared at him "...What?" Ciel looked back and forth between them in slight embarrassment and hesitation "A Burger. W-What's that?"

(Y/n) gave him a speechless look. She then inhaled and turned her back to him, panicking on the inside.

'What the fuuuck! This kid doesn't even know what a Burger is! How, bro!'

She looked back to him "Wait, how old are you?" Ciel sighed "I'm twenty for now, going on twenty one" The girl snickered "Twenty one.." Ciel lift a brow at this but decided to ignore it.

(Y/n) shook her head 'Twenty one and he's livin' like this! That's just not right, his Parents screwed him over' She glanced back to him but soon smirked at an idea that popped into her brain

~

The two were now in his bed room. It was time for him to go to bed. Ciel began stretching but lift a brow at the set of clothes that sat on his bed.

These weren't his, they looked different. He picked at some trousers, they had an odd material feeling to them "What is this?" And what was this jacket like thing with black and white on it?

(Y/n) gave him a smirk with crossed arms "Their clothes. Regular clothes" How sad, he didnt even know what a hoodie and some Jeans were.

"..You're trapped here, Master Ciel"

Ciel looked down to the floor as the Sun begin the go down behind them, just barley above in the sky. (Y/n) stared at him before she grabbed his hands. Ciel looked to her with wide eyes as she smiled up at him.

"I'm taking you out. Right here, right now"

Ciel stared at her back as she dragged him away, holding the spare clothes in her other hand "W-Where the bloody hell are you taking me!" The girl looked back at him as they went to the stairs. She carried a daring smile as she dragged him off.

"I'm going to show you the real World"