S3 EP4

Grell tapped his foot anxiously as he waited in the Living room for his new Roommate. He had been texting her all night yet still, no response

He perked up as the door opened. He happily stood to see her "So! How was it?" His face fell some as she walked in, passing him with her head down. Grell went after her, catching the door before she could close it. He tilted his head "Darling, what's wrong?"

(Y/n) took off her earrings, placing them down and soon did the same to the little choker "....He..." Her face downcasted "He didnt show up" Grell sat a hand on his chest as he closed the door, stepping over towards her "O-Oh...Well..." Grell went to pat her shoulder but she turned around and hugged him.

He sat there in suprise till he slowly wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back "(Y/n), I'm sorry..." The girl chuckled a bit "You finally said my name..." Grell looked down at her before patting her head and soon letting her go, his hair flowing around swiftly as he went to her closet. She sighed as he dug around "You really need to get your own room. We have like, what..." She counted on her fingers "Three? Maybe?"

Grell gave her a wide eye look as he came back out "Three?! What are you? A billionaire?!" The girl shrugged "It was dirt cheap too. Dont know how we got it"

Grell soon went over to her, camera in hand as well as a hoodie on his being "Change into this" She tilted her head at the black hoodie he gave her while he wore his crimson red one. He smiled at her "I have a special surprise for you~"

~

(Y/n) sat in the passenger seat of her Car while Grell sat in the driver. He set up his camera to make sure it was aiming for both of them and soon clapped his hands together, glancing over to her "I'm so excited!" The girl blinked rapidly in confusion "Ok, but...What are we doing?"

"Hey, everyone! Grell here and today I have a special guest with me. Introduce yourself"

The girl stared at the camera before throwing up a peace sign. Grell gave her an unimpressed look "Really..." (Y/n) threw her arms up "Ay!"

He waved his hand at her and began driving out of the driveway "You all have seen her before in my recent videos. So, today...I made her up and just look at how gorgeous she looks"

"For a poor person.."

(Y/n) gave him a death glare while he kept driving "Anyways, so, she had a Date but he stood her up..." (Y/n) looked out the window as they stopped at a stop sign. Grell then smiled at the camera "So, I'm going to drive her around town tonight! Pull a little all nighter of sorts" (Y/n) gave him a wide eyed look "Wha--Grell! We have School tomorrow"

Grell huffed and started the Car yet again "So? Besides, you'll have to face him tomorrow. Might as well put your Night to good use then wallowing at home and playing those little games" The girl crossed her arms "'Those little games' are my life, how dare you talk bad about them"

"Darling, they deserve it"

"Fuck you, peep the material"

"What material?"

"..."

~

Grell looked down at his camera as he walked around "Alright, so, first, we are going to scavenge in the Gas Station. Find a few good Sna...Are those Twizzlers?" He held them and looked them over "I haven't had any in so long"

(Y/n) shook her head "Get some Red Hots, they're so good" Grell hummed but soon lift up another bag of Candy "This one!" (Y/n) glanced over to him but he was already running off to the counter.

The girl sighed and glanced over to the Icee machine, giving it a look of interest

~

Grell walked back over to where he last saw the girl before he froze and stared at her as she let the Icee mixture pour into her mouth from the fountain, soon siting up and drinking the rest.