S2 EP13

(Y/n) sat there, staring at the space in the living room. She lift up her hands and aimed around the area. She turned around and froze as Undertaker stood infront of her. He squeezed his head in her hands and smiled at her with his squished cheeks "Good Mornin', (Y/n). What're you doing so early?"

The girl chuckled and dropped her hands, patting his head. Which he greatly appreciated "I'm looking for some space to put a Tree" Undertaker hummed "It's almost Christmas, isnt it?" The girl nodded "Exactly! And I need to make it special. I mean, you're here--" Undertaker's eyes widened under his bangs, his body freezing as his smile slowly grew.

"--And so is Sebastian, so I have to make this really special.."

His face dropped a bit but that smile soon came back, false as ever.

He then smiled down at her and sat his hands on her shoudlers "Why don't we all go out and get a Tree? All three of us!" (Y/n) looked up to him "Really? You sure you want Sebastian to come too? You guys don't really get along. I could go alone...." (Y/n) looked off for a moment before she nodded "Yeah, I'll go alone. Fuck that"

While she turned to go to her room, Undertaker sweatdeopped and quickly ran after her "Why not? It'll be fun! We can even get some snacks" The girl scoffed "Bro, you only worryin' about your stomach"

"What is all this commotion about?"

Sebastian stepped into the room as the two stopped. (Y/n) turned to him but before she could say anything, Undertaker spoke first with a smile "(Y/n) and I were think about all three of us going out and bonding!" The girl stitched her eyebrows together "The fuck, no I d--" Undertaker slapped his hand on her mouth while he stared at Sebastian.

Sebastian knew he was lying but if he declined, it would just be this laughing bimbo and his Kitten. It sickened him enough to see them together and it felt even worse to see Undertaker and (Y/n) always talking about their Games. He didn't understand a thing about them. He wished it was just them again, just them and their eyes only for each other. But then he stepped into the picture and now her eyes were on two Men.

So, like one would do in this case, he agreed.

The ravenette nodded "Fine then," He went over to a shelf, lifting up some keys "Let's go" Undertaker cheered and then lift up the girl, running off to the door ad he carried he like a sack of Potatoes while she yelled at him.

"Undertaker! Undertaker, what the fuck!"

As Sebastian went through the door first, he opened the front door to the Car and walked in. Undertaker sat the girl down and smirked "Shotgun~" (Y/n) glared at him as she got in from the back, giving him the ye old flip of the finger.

Sebastian scorned at him as he sat down. Undertaker simply sat there while the garage opened.

(Y/n) got comfortable in her seat. The back wasn't all that bad. She missed the back seats.

"And where will we be going?"

The girl pulled out her Phone and showed Sebastian, letting him type it into his maps to find the place. Undertaker clapped "Isn't this exciting?" The girl sat back "We shall see.."

~

The three had been driving for a good ten minutes, not long. Sebastian was just chilling to the radio while Undertaker was looking down at his Phone. He hummed in question as he felt a pull on his hair. He looked back, seeing the girl brushing his hair while staring out the window.

She was just doing it absentmindedly. Maybe it helped cool her nerves?

He softly smiled, letting her continue. He actually liked the feeling. Feeling her hands go through his hair was soothing. But, Sebastian had took notice of what was happening. He narrowed his eyes and suddenly pressed his foot down on the brake.