S3 EP12

I didn't want to put it ^ on last Episode cause it would've gave it away too quickly;-;

The girl, in return, held the sheets closer and looked down "Uh, it's (Y/n). It's, um" She looked back up and held out her hand "Nice to meet you..?"

Claude stared at her hand for a minute, debating on what to do. But, he just grasped it and shook it. Slowly and gently.

(Y/n) soon took he rhand back and then looked back to Undertaker "Ok, I want to know how you know him but, also-" She looked back to Claude "I want to know how you became naked"

"I'm not bare"

"You almost wer-It just doesn't make sense"

She then looked down, her eyes wide "Oh my God...Don't tell me we--No, no. Far from it"

Claude lift a hand and shook his head "I assure you, My Lady, I am far from a hoodlum that would take advantage of a Woman in such a state"

"Bringing out the formal, are we?"

Claude sent Undertaker a look, threatening him to silence gismelf but Undertaker just smiled and carried on with life

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes "How come yall know each other?"

They all looked to the door as it suddenly flew open

"What are these?"

(Y/n) let out a sigh of relief as Ciel stood with a Cheerios box. He held it to his face and squinted his eye as he read it over "...Heart healthy? Does this help with my arteries? Something so simple.."

(Y/n) smiled at him as he continued to stare at the box. She found it amusing that he didn't understand most modern things

He glanced up before his eye went wide and then narrowed "Whose this.." The girl looked back to Claude "Uh, well---A Faustus"

She looked back to Ciel in confusion as he stepped closer "All Faustus' have slanted eyes. It's a small yet noticeable trait"

The girl blinked once to get her thoughts together

SLAM

She flinched and looked back to the door only to see Grell walking in with his hair all messy and wild as he tried to flattened it down "Oh, Darling, you should've seen the Man I was with last Ni..." Grell stopped midway and then lift a brow at the number of Males in his shared room with (Y/n). He scoffed "Can we have no privacy anymore?"

(Y/n) scratched her head and then looked to Ciel "Wait, so...You know him?" She pointed to Claude who still stared at Ciel. Ciel narrowed his eyes "Of course. Anyone can spot a spoiled brat such as a Faustus"

Claude sent him a strong glare "Be careful who you pick a fight with, Phantomhive"

Ciel stepped closer only for (Y/n) to stand and force him back. Grell gaped and looked over, eyes wide "Ooh...Is this drama I smell?"

Only one question ran through her mind at this moment

Who was this?

And why was he so well known?

"(Y/n)?"

'Aw, hell...'

(Y/n) shakingly looked back to find the last Male in the home giving the setting wide eyes

She could tell he was irritated

This place was getting bigger and bigger by the moment. Like a Pot bellied big