S1 EP3

The girl slept in her bed, small snores coming from her being. The sun slowly drowned into her room through her dark drapes. The sounds of the City slowly waking up and getting active.

"(Y/n), it's time to wake up"

She groaned as the drapes were pulled, more of the light flying in. Just when she went to cover herself up, the covering was lift high, flying away. She whined and tried to get warm in her sheets but, she had kicked all of her sheets to the end of the bed. So, she curled into a ball and tried to get warm. Seeing this, Sebastian sighed.

"(Y/n), you have a job and school to get to, as do I. There is no time for resting in" (Y/n) sighed "It's 'sleeping in' and damn..." She slowly sat herself up and rubbed her neck. Sebastian shook his head, tilting her head and looking over her neck while she sat there and let him "I told you to go to sleep on time. Did you get back on that little game after last night?" (Y/n) looked down, trying not to make eye contact while the ravenette gave her a disappointed look. He sat the covers down and held out his hands "Let me see" The girl scooted his way while Sebastian observed the places that needed relaxing. He massaged the back of her neck and shoulders. (Y/n) winced once he reached one spot, making him freeze.

Sebastian 'aww'd' and sat his head in the crock of her shoulder, wrapping his longer arms around her while she tilted her head to the other side "I'm sorry, (Y/n). I didn't mean to hurt you. Forgive me, my Little Kitten" Sebastian rubbed his hair against her but all she did was try and push him away "Go fuck your pillow. And what have I said about calling me that!"

Sebastian chuckled "What? I think it fits you perfectly" (Y/n) rolled her eyes in response. He sighed, placing her covers back "Hurry and get dressed, I'll drop you off" (Y/n) slid out of her bed and lift a brow "Why? I can drive myself there. Plus, you have a Motorcycle, I'm the one with the Car" Sebastian smirked back at her "Exactly"

"Don't think I haven't seen you fooling around with it" (Y/n) huffed and went to her bathroom while her Roommate laughed at her.

"Vroom! Vrvrvrooom!"

(Y/n) tilted on one side of the bike "Skkiirt!" She then went to the other "Skiirt!" She moved side to side on the bike with a smile "Vrooo!"

Sebastian stared at her with his helmet under his arm before he covered his mouth and quickly went inside, laughing his lungs out and sliding on the wall.

~

Sebastian passed (Y/n) a helmet "And you're sure you're not hungry? I can make you something, we have time" The girl laughed and pat his back "I'm fine, Sebs, I'm good. We can pick something up" Sebastian scowled and sat down on the front, letting her sit behind him "You shouldn't be consuming any of that fast food trash. Honestly, I think you've gone a bit bigger in sizes.." He sent her a look and faced forward, putting on his helmet.

(Y/n) bucked her head and glared at him "Ha! Say that shit again and I swear I'll--"

Her sentence was ceased to a stop as Sebastian sped off, forcing her to wrap her arms around his torso and hold on. The ravenette chuckled under his helmet as she grumbled behind him.

~

As the Motorcycle entered the gates of the college, some waved and nodded at the driver while he did the same.

Once the bike was parked, the driver took off his helmet and flipped his hair, blowing a few strands away from his face once he saw a group of girls watching.

"That shit was not necessary"

He rolled his eyes as the girl behind him took off her own helmet. She lift her leg up and stood next to the vehicle. Sebastian took the head gear from her as she passed it over "Here. I'm drivin' myself next time" Sebastian chuckled and walked next to her "Wouldn't it be best for me to drive with you? Less gas, no complaints, we'll still have money left over" (Y/n) 'pffft' "Yeah, but, you be speedin' and I'm not tryin' to die"