S1 EP7

"Shhhh"

That ringed eye she once saw had disappeared into silver-gray bangs. She wondered if she really saw it at all.

The tall individual smiled down at her as a few footsteps went near the alley and soon went down the other way. (Y/n) squinted her eyes as she looked the person up and down. They looked to be a he, long silver hair and black clothes that draped over his body. Long black nails and pale, grey skin.

All with a bright smile

"Why, hello there, Miss~"

The girl 'huh'd' "You sound familiar.." The Male tilted his head "Really? Well, I'd have to say the same for you" They stared at each other a little longer till (Y/n) stepped away and went into the light "Yeah....I got somewhere to be so--What the fuck are you doing here?"

(Y/n) looked back to her friend as she carried flattened lips "Hey, Annalise" Annalise nodded at her and then pointed to (Y/n)'s right "Is that your Roommate?" The girl lift a brow and looked to her side but jumped and scooted away "Oh shit!" The silverette Male giggled "Oh! What funny little face you made there!"

"(Y/n), you didn't tell me your Roommate was this tall. What's up, I'm Annalise" The blonde stepped forward and shook hands with the Male. (Y/n) sweatdropped "My guy...."

"That's not my Roommate"

Annalise paused and looked the person up and down before she back away, letting her hand drop. The Male laughed, falling to the ground and holding his stomach. He shakingly pointed to the two "Y-You both are a riot!" (Y/n) looked to Annalise but the girl only shrugged.

Annalise crossed her arms "Who are you?" The Male slowly stood, wheezing a bit "I am The Undertaker. Pleased to meet you, Ladies~"

~

'Undertaker' ended up going with the two on their little Thanksgiving celebration. (Y/n) thought he was an alright dude, even though he looked a bit rough on the edges.

"So, why are your eyes covered again?" Annalise sat across from the silverette while (Y/n) sat next to him. Undertaker smirked "Well, I believe some aren't prepared to see such a thing" The two Females looked at each other with lifted brows before shrugging, Annalise giving Undertaker a skeptical look as she took a sip from her drink.

She then 'ooh'd' and smiled at (Y/n) "Girl! What do you think about going to the club?" (Y/n) shook her head "Nah. I got things to do---Lies. All you do is play those stupid video gam--AY!"

The two at the table looked to (Y/n) as she crossed her arms "Call of Duty is not stupid" Undertaker looked down at her "You CoD?" (Y/n) swiftly turned her head to him, slamming her drink down with a gasp "You know what that is!?" Undertaker giggled "Why, of course. I would say I'm at the top of my game when it comes to it" (Y/n) scoffed "Sure, be cocky if ya want. I'm the best at CoD" Annalise shook her head and stopped them before they continued their geek war "Chile, so, anywasss....About the clubbing idea. I was thinking of asking Laila, Dylan, and Claire to come with us. C'mon, it won't be so bad"

(Y/n) pursed her lips "I don't know..." The silverette next to her pat her shoudler "You only live once, Miss (Y/n). Might as well try something new" Annalise nodded and held out her arms in his direction "Listen to the jolly, fat Man!" The other two laughed at Annalise's words.

(Y/n) sighed "Fuck. Fine, I'll go" Annalise cheered while Undertaker clapped his hands.

"But..."

The two stopped as she held up a finger

"I have to ask my Roommate. He's a little protective" Annalise scoffed "More like overprotective" Undertaker looked at Annalise "Really?" The girl nodded "Yeah. Ever since she's got this place with that dude, she barley goes out" She shook her head "I swear, it's like he tracks you down" (Y/n) 'psssh' and waved her hand down in dismissal "No he doesn't"

"Who the fuck is that!?"

(Y/n) looked behind her but sneered at Annalise and Undertaker as they laughed "Screw yall!"

~

"Sebs! I'm back!"

The ravenette poked his head from his door and soon walked out of it going straight to the girl. (Y/n) squinted her eyes as he came closer without saying anything.

(Y/n) slowly stepped to the left, that's where the kitchen was. But, he followed her. Soon, she stopped all movement. She narrowed her eyes and then took off, running straight to her door but two arms wrapped around her.

She 'screamed' as he dragged her away "NO! PLEASE!" She gripped the doorway as he walked inside his room. She tried pulling her self back but he yanked her in, closing his door.

~

(Y/n) sighed as her Roommate cuddled her in his bed.

"I should've threw a book at you" Sebastian hummed a chuckle as he dug his head further into her hair "Oh, but, Little Kitten..." (Y/n) groaned "Get off!" Sebastian looked up, 'thinking' for a moment before he held her closer and closed his eyes "Sorry, but, it seems that I'll have to decline that offer" (Y/n) rolled her eyes and let the silence conceal the two. The cars passing by. The darkness of the room, only the light from outside aiding them. It felt nice...

"Sebastian..."

Sebastian let out a hum in question. However, he could sense her hesitation as well as her quickened heart beat.

"My Friend wanted to take me out again. Annalise. She said it's been a while since we went out and thought it would be a good idea, y'know?" (Y/n) continued as he stayed quiet "So, I was checkin' in to see if it's fine if I go. Just to see if you're alone or anything so you wont be"

Sebastian sat there as dull as a wall. Till, he spoke!

"That is fine, (Y/n)" He then chuckled "My, you sounded so nervous. And for what? To ask a simple question?" Truth is, he didn't want her to go. He hated the idea. But, his Night job had made him a bit more busier. He wouldn't be around her as much thanks to it. (Y/n) growled and stood on her knees, slamming a pillow on his face "Fuck you!"

"With pleasure"

"I'm leavin'..."

~

The girl sat her headset on and sat down in her chair, holding her controller "Ight, I'm on. Where y'all at?"

"Ok, who the hell invited her?"

"Whoa! Why the fuck did you kill me?!"

"Hey, (Y/n)!"

"How ya doin', (Y/n)?"

"Whatsup"

"Haha! You deserve it! Hello, (Y/n)~"

The girl paused

"Whoa...Whoa. Say that again?" She sat there as the others recited what they had said. It was when she heard the last voice she noticed...

"...Undertaker?"

I see someone thought it was William😏 I'll add the other two in the mornin' ;3

(4/26 How does UT's look? :3)