S1 EP4

"Hahaha!"

"Bruh, y'all are trash at this game.."

"Ay! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Yo! I tried!"

"Hehee! Someone needs a chill pill"

"More like Holy Water"

(Y/n) shook her head "Lemme get a snack right quick" The group murmured as she stood and went to her bedroom door. She stretched herself a bit and shut her Microphone off on her headphones.

The girl rummaged through the pantry and soon picked up a Chip Ahoy case, taking a few cookies out. She looked up to the living room and stared at her Roommate as he sat there all by himself. He had his head laid back on the couch. He was probably bored....

(Y/n) shut her Mic back on, looking away from the ravenette "Ay, I'll be right back. I gotta go right quick"

"Aww"

"Then leave, the fuck..."

"But, we were so close to winning!"

"And it was just getting fun.."

"Wait...Are you going to do something with your British Boyfriend~"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, opening her door and shutting it "Y'all know we don't roll like that. He's got a Girlfr---Yeah, you"

The girl shook her head as she went back to her dresser, checking over her games that she had "Bye, y'all"

"Byyyyeee!"

"See ya later~"

"....She didn't leave yet?"

"Uh...Oh shit, I was distracted, bye (Y/n)"

"Bye, (Y/n)"

As she left the party, she took out her disc and put it back in it's case. She then looked over the next one, choosing which game she could play and sat it inside and letting it get ready. She then stood and opened her door, looking to her Roommate as he sat there with his head leaned back.

The girl carefully walked over, fluffing his hair "Hey, Sebs" As soon as he heard the voice,  Sebastian smiled and chuckled while he opened his eyes, staring at the girl in curiosity "And what has Kitten come to show me today? Do you have a Bird? A Mouse?" (Y/n) rolled her eyes and walked across the couch sitting next to him "Come to my room"

Sebastian lift himself up fully and gave her wide eyes "Oh? Already? I didn't think...Well, I'm honored to be your firs---Come the hell on!" The ravenette was pulled up from his spot and dragged to (Y/n)'s room. He mentally prepared himself as he shut the door, watching her walk around the room.

But, soon, (Y/n) came over and passed him a controller, making him give it a confused stare. (Y/n) sighed "I'm gonna teach ya how to play. You need somethin' to do" Sebastian paled for a moment before he nodded "Yes, of course"

(Y/n) squinted her eyes at him "What the fuck did you think we were doin'?"

"S-Sebastian...I don't know if I'm ready"

"I promise, My Kitten. I'll be gentle"

The ravenette gave her a reassuring smile "Nothing. Just, watching those little shows you watch"

(Y/n) pursed her lips and sat down "Lyin' again I see" Sebastian rolled his eyes and looked at the seating options. (Y/n) was lifted up and soon sat down in his lap while he cuddled her from behind "Cuddling would've been bette---Ay, you got a chick for that. Plus, I'm not tryin' to get smothered"

Sebastian grumbled as he held his controller "What's this little game were going to play anyway?"

(Y/n) smiled "Well, I'm not gonna let you play Call of Duty or some shit like that, so I'll let you play Street Fighter"

~

The two rapidly pressed the buttons on the controllers as they looked to the screen. (Y/n) smirked, yeah, she was 'going easy on him' but at the same time, she wasn't.

Sebastian was frustrated at the fact that she was beating him. And at a little digital game no less. He just needed some power up and he could beat her. Or a distraction...

(Y/n) held a straight face as he kissed the back of her neck. He looked for a reaction but all she did was sit there and continue to whop his ass. Sebastian furrowed his brows and thought of a few more options. So, he jolted her to scare her. (Y/n) jumped from suprise, making her controller drop from her hands.

Sebastian smugly sat back as he continued the game, striking her character as she raced to get her controller. She got up and groaned once she saw the score "Fuck you.." Sebastian smirked, standing up and stretching "Oh, I'm sure you would like that wouldn't you?" (Y/n) turned and walked away while Sebastian went after her.

"So, what should we cook for Thanksgiving?" Sebastian smiled "Well, I was thinking a cake," He wrapped his arms around her while she looked up at him with her head on his chest "Possibly, mash potatoes, dinner rolls, corn, of course. I can't forget your favorite.." He bopped her nose while she laugehd "Pumpkin Pie"

(Y/n) hummed "You're forgetting the Turkey" Sebastian laugehd "You're not going to eat a complete Turkey"

"Fine then, let's get some Popeyes too"

Sebastian shook his head and held the girl a little tighter. He glanced to the clock on the microwave and sighed, letting her go "Time for me to go. I'll be back soon, My Little Kitten" (Y/n) flipped him off while he chuckled and went away.

~

(Y/n) stared at Sebastian as revved up his bike "Be safe, Sebs" The ravenette smiled as he got his helmet on "Awww, Kitten's worried about me" He winked at her "Don't worry, I'll be fine"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes "Mhm" He waved at her as he left. While watching him speed off, a smile crept to her lips, unconsciously. She noticed what she was doing and smacked her lips, going back inside.

She lift a brow once she felt her Phone ring in her hoodie pocket. She turned it on, looking over the caller ID before answer "Hey, whaddup Annalise"

"Hey! I was wondering what you were doing next Friday"

(Y/n) bucked her head "Nothin' that I know of. Isn't that Black Friday?"

"Yup. But, I wanna have a girls night, y'know?"

(Y/n) 'huh'd' "I mean, I guess. Not like I got a lot to do anyway since my Roommate would be at his Night job or whatever"

"What job does he have at Night? I thought he only worked at that Cafe"

(Y/n) squinted her eyes as she looked out her window "I actually...."

"Don't know.."