Chapter 10

^ That's what Stiles is wearing to the party. Also, I'm making this chapter 2 parts cause I'm evil and want to leave you in suspense with what will happen next with you and Derek. So this chapter is where I'll explore Stallison a little bit more. Also, my favorite quote of Stiles will always be, "I don't know how to help you help me tell you something that would help you if I don't know it!"

3rd POV

While Derek and y/n got into y/n's car, with Derek in the driver's seat and y/n in the passenger's seat, Allison and Stiles waved at them to go and that they will see them there. Stiles asked Allison, "Do you want me to wait with you for Scott? I mean, you don't have to say yes, but if you wanted me to, I would-"

Stiles was cut off by Allison saying, "Yes, Stiles, I would like for you to wait with me," with a smile on her face.

"Well, then, I will wait with you," Stiles said, aiming a small smile towards her. They stared at each other for what felt like hours but was probably five seconds.

Allison's POV

"So, what do you think of Mr. Harris?" I said while telling myself to stop staring if I want to try with Stiles. I have to first, sort out what I have with Scott.

"Oh, don't get me started on him. We have a mutual hate relationship. So you know I will always have fun tormenting him," Stiles said with a laugh.

"I would help you in your quest of tormenting him if I wasn't so behind in his class," I replied, giggling.

"Well, how about this, I help you out in his class, and you help me torment him?" he replied, half-smirking and half-smiling.

"I would love that," I said, smiling and putting my hand out for him to shake.

"It's a deal then," he answered, shaking my hand.

[Text Messages]- Allison Scott

Hey, can I meet u at the party? My mom won't let me use the car.

Sure, I'll meet u there, don't worry about it.

[End of Text Messages]

"Hey, Scott said his mom, won't let him use the car, so since you're already going. Can you take me?" I asked nervously.

"Of course, don't worry," he answered with an almost unnoticeable frown, almost like he looked disappointed about something. Maybe, I am imagining it.

Stiles' POV

I am so stupid. How could I forget that she is going out with Scott? My BEST friend, my brother, I am the worst. Both of us get into my Jeep, and I tell her, "Don't forget your seat belt."

"I won't," she said with a smile. "Did you know that Derek is going to ask y/n to be his girlfriend today?" she asked, looking at me.

"Yea, I knew, Derek asked me permission to ask her, and I said yes," I answered with a smile, all while trying to not look at Allison's smile.

"Yea, he asked me for help too," Allison said and continued by asking, "So, do you want to start studying tomorrow after school?"

"Sure, but it's going to have to wait until after lacrosse practice, is that ok?" I answered, looking at her to make sure.

"Yea, it's fine by me," she replied. "Hey, what's something that you know how to do, that no one expects you to be able to do?"

"Well, not many people know this, but I know how to use a gun and a lot of self-defense moves," I answered, then asked her, "What about you, Miss. Argent?"

"Well, I know to shoot a crossbow, and I also know some self-defense moves," Allison replied, "So, can you actually not play lacrosse, or do you not play to stay with Scott?"

That caught me by surprise, so I answered, "Um, I actually can play really good, but you know I prefer to have a real friend, then some fake ones, you know what I mean?"

"Yea, I do, Mr. Stilinski," She replied.

Then, when we finally got there and were in the parking lot, we just stared into each other's eyes for some time.

"I think we should head in," Allison said.

"Yea, I think we should," I replied, starting to get out.

Once we both get out of the car, we both start walking up to the house. Allison turns to me and says, "I'm going to go find Scott. I'll see you later, ok?"

"Yea, sure," I answered. Then, I turn to the bottles of beer and think, what the hell, and I grab one and start drinking; this isn't the first time I've drunk. I started drinking last year when I felt alone and sad about my mom's death. So, I think one beer won't do that much to me.

Since I had nothing to do, I decided to sit by the pool, drink, and listen to music. I don't know how long I was here for, but the next thing I know, someone comes to sit next to me and taps my arm.

Allison's POV

After I tapped Stiles on the shoulder, he jumped a little, so I decided to sit next to him. "Hey, Stiles," I said, smiling at him.

"Hey, Allison, what's up?" he asked, looking concerned and confused.

"Nothing, Scott just left, he looked kind of out of it, so I decided to come hang out with you," I 

answered, smiling at him.

"Oh, really, I hope he's ok," he replied, concerned. "Well, since your curfew isn't for a few hours, want to go to my house to watch some movies or something?" he asked while looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Yes, I would love to. So, what do you want to watch?" I answered, looking at him as he stood up. I started getting up when he held out his hand to help me up.

"How about we have a marvel marathon until your curfew?" he asked, putting his arm around my shoulder. He smelled really nice.

"I would love that I'm actually a big Marvel fan," I answered, hugging his waist.

"Well, Miss. Argent, aren't you filled with surprises," he said, smiling, looking into my eyes.

"Well, Mr. Stilinski, how else would I keep you on your toes?" I answered teasingly. I can't believe I didn't see that Stiles is the one for me before.

"So, how do you want to watch them, in order with all the movies, or just one superhero first?" he asked, as he opened the car door for me.

"Let's watch Iron Man. He's my favorite," I replied, smiling.

When he came around to his door, he said, "I would love that. Where have you been all my life?"

"Oh, you know, just around," I answered, teasing.