Chapter 3

As we walked into the house I noticed that my dad wasn't home yet so I brought Derek into my room and told him to sit on the bed while I picked out my clothes to change into. When I picked it out I went into the closet and changed into a loose tee and some short shorts.

"Wow, your room hasn't changed," Derek said smiling.

"That's a lie it looks like a teen almost-adult lives in here" I replied laughing and pushed him into lying down on the bed while falling on him.

"In your imagination probably all I see is pink," Derek replied laughing while wrapping is arms around my waist.

While laying there staring at each other's eyes with our foreheads touching and our lips getting closer we were about to kiss when I heard my dad yell "I'm home." He jumped up and we both got up and we got out of my room and started going down the stairs.

"Hi Dad, how was work?" y/n questioned "Also by the way Derek is back"

"Work was fine, you know just tiring as usual," your dad said not paying too much attention. Then he looked wide-eyed "Wait Derek Hale, Cora's brother Hale."

Derek then stepped into the room "Hey Mr. Stilinski good to see you again, how long has it been?" Derek said.

Your dad said still shocked "Good to see you again too Derek. It's been too long since I've last seen you" and went to hug Derek and while he hugged him he said "Don't forget that you can call me Noah" (I'm not gonna call him Sheriff Stilinski or Mr. Stilinski unless he is talking to teacher or coworkers.)

"Sorry old habits," Derek said smiling and hugging him back. "Mr. St-" he stopped himself when he saw your dad's face "Noah would it be alright if I stayed here while I am visiting until I find a permanent place."

"Derek, you know you can't ask that, because there is no other place I would let you stay, you can stay here whoever long you need. You are family don't forget that." your dad sincerely looking into Derek's eyes.

"Thank you so much," Derek said getting glassy-eyed.

"Well that was touching but, let's not stand around and cry all evening." y/n said. "By the way dad do you know why Stiles and Scott would be on the Hale property after school?" you questioned.

"I knew it, of course, Scott would have gone with him." your dad said shaking his head with an exasperated face.

"What do you gone where?" "Where did they go?" Derek and I questioned at the same time.

"Yesterday they found half a body out in the woods, it looked like an animal attack I was going to ask y/n about it later." your dad answered looking alarmed.

"Could the body be Laura, Derek?" y/n asked.

"I don't know I would have to go look at it but it could be," Derek answered looking worried.

"What do you mean it could be Laura? I thought she went home already. Derek, first thing tomorrow we will go and check and see if it was Laura. Don't worry I will help you in any way that I can." your dad said looking very serious.

"Ok, we will go check it out. But if it is true and that is her then that means that another werewolf is here in Beacon Hills and he is not looking to protect anyone." Derek said.

"Well then we will deal with it together the three of us, but, we have to make sure that neither of them got bit because if they did we have a new bitten wolf on the loose." your dad said "We also have to make sure that Stiles and Scott believe that we don't know anything to not put them in danger without concrete evidence, Ok?"

The three of you nodded and agreed.

Until your stomach growled and you said "Who votes for ordering pizza just this one time?"

"Me," they both said while laughing.

Right after this your brother Stiles came in and looked surprised to see Derek. "Hey, Stiles, Where you coming from?"

"I just came from Scott's we were playing video games. So what's he doing here and what's the plan for dinner?" Stiles said

"1. He is going to be staying with us however long he wants and 2. We are ordering pizza for dinner so go wash up." your dad told Stiles.

"Ummm ok, Um I'm going to go change, and then I will be right back," Stiles responded looking kind of nervous.

"He's lying," said Derek.

"What's he lying about?" y/n questioned.

"He is lying about playing video games," Derek answered.

The three of you looked at each other wondering what to do with that information.

I hope you liked this chapter and it you like this story please vote and leave comments.