Chapter 1

y/n POV

Today is my first day of senior year. I hope it's a good year and nothing happens. I get up and get ready by taking a shower and putting on makeup and then go downstairs and make breakfast for Stiles and I. He comes running down the stairs.

"Where's the fire Stiles?" I asked.

"What? Why aren't you rushing we have ten minutes before school starts?" Stiles asked while rushing.

"First of all we have 40 minutes, and second of all I changed the time on your clock," I replied dying of laughter.

"y/n what the hell is wrong with you. Don't do that to me. I'm your little brother you should take care of me not scare me to death." replied Stiles with a pout.

"Sorry. Now eat before we go to school." I replied laughing at him.

"Fine" Stiles replied.

Then we ate in silence for about five minutes before we cleaned up our dishes and got our stuff and left. Stiles went to go pick Scott up for school and I went to school through the slow route to see the scenery.

At school

When I finally got to school I still had time left so I went to the office to talk to the lady there and when I got there I saw a girl sitting there so I decided to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm y/n what's your name? Are you new?" I asked.

"Hi, I'm Allison and yea I am new today's my first day." She said.

"Well welcome to Beacon Hills High. I hope you like it here and I'm always here if you need to talk." I replied.

"Wow, thanks. I didn't think I'd find someone so friendly so quickly. Can I count you as a friend?" She asked smiling.

"You sure can don't worry I'll help you with anything you need as your new friend. Do you want a tour of the school?" I questioned.

"Actually yes, but I am waiting for the principal" replied Allison.

"Well I'll steal you for five minutes he won't mind," I said. "I'm his favorite but don't say anything" I whispered.

"Ok let's do it then" She replied.

I took her on a tour and we talked about different things and by the end, I knew that she is the year before mine because she was held back because of moving too much and she knew about my mother's death. In conclusion, we became close friends and I hope this friendship lasts.

At lunch

It's finally lunchtime and since Allison and I have the same lunch period we agreed to sit with each other and that leads to where I am now looking for her in the large cafeteria. I found her sitting with Lydia Martin and her little group. Lydia thinks that we are friends but I don't like her because of how she ignores my brother so I try to keep conversations to a minimum. I'm kind of popular and I wish it would pass to my brother but I'm not a miracle worker. I tapped Allison's shoulder and sat down next to her.

"Oh hey! There you are, I was wondering where you were." Allison said as she hugged me.

"Well, I just got here. How were your classes so far good did you get Mr.Harris?" I asked while hugging her back. Smirking a little at Lydia's surprised face.

"Actually yes and guess who I saw there," Allison said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Your brother Stiles and his friend Scott" Allison replied.

"Really? HA!" I replied laughing "Harris is gonna hate him."

"Why?" Allison asked.

"Because I made Harris' life miserable and he hates me and my brother is the same or worse than me," I replied still laughing.

"Wow!" Allison replied laughing too "Oh, I completely forgot this is my new friend Lydia, Lydia this is y/n."

Before Lydia could say anything I replied by saying "yea we have met" and then going back to talking to Allison.

After school

"Do you need a ride home?" I asked Allison.

"No, my dad's picking me up" replied Allison.

"Ok well give me your phone so I can put my number in it and we can talk later yea?" I asked

"Obviously, yes" she replied handing me her phone "Do you get along well with Lydia?" she asked.

"In her mind yes in mine no for 2 reasons, one because she tried to use me for popularity but now she is using Jackson cause I stopped talking to her as much, and two because she is rude to Stiles and no one can hurt my brother the way she does and still be my friend," I replied while putting my number in her phone and texting my self.

"Oh wow, that really sucks don't worry I'm not using you for popularity and I will always be there for you" Allison replied hugging me.

"Thank you, well I have to go cause I don't want to be out in the woods too late. Before you ask I like going to the woods to walk and clear my head. Bye," I said hugging her.

"Oh well have fun, bye and thank you for everything." She replied hugging me back.

"You don't have anything to be thankful for," I said letting go she gave my hand one final squeeze before leaving. I got into my car and started driving to the preserve.

At the preserve

I got to the preserve and got out and took a blanket to sit on for when I get to the hale house. I got my phone and started walking I was looking up in the air when suddenly.

"What are you doing here its private property?" someone screamed.

I screamed and said, "Yes I know and I have permission to be here."

"Who said that huh?" replied the person.

Then I got a good look at who it was and it was...

To be continued

Well, I thought I would give you guys a sneak peek at the story. I hope you enjoy it.