Chapter 12

Previously:

"Is it ok if I go, I don't want to leave you, but I want to help him," Derek asked, with worry in his eyes.

"Yes, go. I'll be waiting for you at home, ok?" I asked.

"Ok, bye, I love you," Derek said as he pecked me on the lips, and with a smile, he left.

"Bye, I love you too," I answered, knowing that he would be able to hear me.

Y/N POV

Driving home felt so strange, I can't believe that after all this time Derek and I are finally together.   I hate that he had to go help Scott, but I understand that it was something he had to do.  When I got home, I walked to the door, opened it, and walked inside.

"Guys, I'm home," I yell, looking around the living room.  I don't see anyone around here, so I walk upstairs to see if Stiles is still awake and to see if my dad is home yet.  I walk towards Stiles' room open the door and I see Allison's head on Stiles' shoulder with a laptop in the middle of their legs. (Kind of like this picture)

They are both barely awake, so when I open the door all they do is barely lift their heads to see me

They are both barely awake, so when I open the door all they do is barely lift their heads to see me.  Both break apart as they see it's me at the door, quickly look at the floor and start blushing.

"So how was your night, you two?" I asked teasingly.

Stiles, being the spaz, I know and love, moved both of his hands and coughed and said, "Oh um, you know just bingeing the glorious cinematic masterpieces called the Marvel Universe."

I could see how nervous he was so I just said, "Ok, well I hope you both had fun, can I borrow Allison for a minute I'll bring her back soon, I promise."

Allison finally looking back up to me said, "Um sure," and looked back at Stiles nervously and said, "I'll be back to finish watching the movies, could you get us snacks for when I get back?"

While Allison and I started walking into my room, I was grinning thinking about my brother finally finding someone that appreciates him and likes him for who he is.  I hope that they work out because I can already see them together with their quirky ways.  Once we reached my room, I closed my door and turned to her and said, "So, you and Stiles, what's happening?  Do you like him?"

"I don't know, I'm still getting to know him, but I do know that he is an amazing guy and is super funny.  I am confused about my feelings for Scott, since I never knew that he could be that guy that said all those things to Stiles, and almost hurt his best friend," Allison admitted looking down at the ground.

I completely understood where she was coming from because I didn't think Scott could ever be that way as well.  It has me disappointed with the guy that I grew up with and saw as a second brother.  I don't know if this is something that I should bring up with Melissa since she has so many things that she has to do.  "Believe me when I tell you that I understand because I never thought that he could be that way," I replied moving to sit next to her and put an arm around her and we hugged.

We pulled away and she said, "Well everyone has a dark side, he's showing his and we need to respond accordingly.  Showing him that that's not the way to act because you can't get what you want."

"I agree," I replied and turned to go into my closet.  Before going in I turned and said in a teasing tone, "I'm so glad that you're going to be sister-in-law."

"Stop," she said, laughing and threw a pillow at me, which missed by less than an inch.  "If you're going to keep teasing me, I have a marvel marathon waiting for me in the other room," she followed up and left laughing.

Allison's POV

Seeing how much Stiles and I have in common; I can't stop thinking about how well we could end up being as a couple.  He seems like a nice, genuine, and funny guy all I could ever dream of in a guy.  As much as Scott impressed me and how sweet he is with me, I don't think that he is someone I could be with since he ignores things that are in front of him and doesn't listen to his friends.  As I walk back to Stiles' room, I have lots of thoughts swirling in my head.

"Hey, you're back.  I know it's late but I ordered some pizza that way you can eat something before having to go home, since your curfew is in an hour, right?" Stiles asked in a genuine tone.

"Oh, that's great thank you, I was too shy to admit that I was hungry.  Thank you for reading my mind." I replied in an equally genuine tone.  I can't believe he is so thoughtful; I really can't believe this guy is single.  "I hope you still got snack, if it's not too much of an inconvenience?" I asked him.

"Well, if you had to ask that question, then it means you still have a lot more to learn about me," he responded cheekily.  He then turned around to show me the snacks he had gotten, which consisted of watermelon sour patches, Doritos, M&M's, and various other snacks.  

"Mr. Stilinski, it will be a pleasure to get to know you better, after we finish watching our marathon," I replied with a smirk.

"Well, aren't you a girl after my own hurt, Miss Argent.  I would love to get to know you after our marvel marathon as well," He replied with an equal smirk.  Once the pizza arrives, he gets up almost falling and says, "Ok, I'll go get the pizza, be back quickly."

Once he leaves, I smile and think about what a nice guy he is and how quirky he is as well.  He grabs the pizza and we move into a more comfortable position and put in the last movie since it's almost time for me to go.

  He grabs the pizza and we move into a more comfortable position and put in the last movie since it's almost time for me to go

*

*

*

*

Well, yayyyy I finally updated.  It most likely sucks, but I hope you like it, I put a lot of thought in this chapter and tried to put in as much detail as I could to make it come to life.  I'm soo thankful for the people who have read this and liked this, I hope this chapter didn't disappoint.  XOXOXO