Chapter 7

Hiii!  I'm back.  ✌✌ (How do you make the fingers change directions?)

Y/N P.O.V
The three of us walk out to the car and tell him, "Ok, we'll meet you at the hospital."

"Ok, Y/n please, drive.  I don't want Derek to drive right now," my dad says, looking at me.

"Ok, don't worry, Dad," I reply.  As Derek and I get in the car, I turn to him and say, "I'm sorry that this happened to her, but at least we will be able to bury her body properly."

"Yea, your right.   But it stills hurts," Derek replies with tears in his eyes.

"Yea, I know," I answer and hug him.   He hugs me back, and we stay there for a minute until I let go and start the car.   None of us talk throughout the drive until we get to the hospital, and I turn the engine off and ask, "You ready?"

"With you here, always," he says, looking at me, I smile at him and nod, and then we get out of the car and meet my dad in front of the hospital.

None of us say anything as we walk through the hospital except for my dad asking, "Can you take us to the morgue." Then we see Laura's body, and I break down because she was like a sister to me.   I put my head into Derek's chest and cry.   I hear him cry, and dad understands this as a yes to the question, is this Laura's body?

After this, my dad turns to us and says, "Why don't you go to the car? I'll take care of this."

Before I could answer, Derek says, "Ok."

He leads me to the car, and we get in the backseat.  He lays down and pulls me on top of him, and we stay there while we both cry.

After an hour of crying, I sit up and see that he is just staring at me.  "Want to go see Peter?" I ask.

"Sure," he answers, looking at me.

"Ok, let's go," I say.  We both go and visit Peter and talk to him.  As we are leaving, I kiss him on the cheek and say, "Bye, Uncle Peter."

"Bye, Uncle Peter," Derek said.

As Derek and I are walking back to the car I hold his hand and put my head on his shoulder.  "Want to go wait for Allison, at school?  It's almost time for school to end," I asked.

"Yea sure, let's go," Derek answers, getting into the driver's seat.  I get into the passengers seat and start remembering when we were younger and he hugged me for the first time.

Flashback-

Derek and I are talking the hallway and it's only the two of us.  I check  the time and see I have 5 minutes until class starts, so I say, "Bye, Derek see you later."

Then he turns to me and says, "Bye."  Then he hugs me and not knowing what to do I hug him back and leave. 

End of Flashback.

When we get to school there is 15 minutes until the bell rings.  "Hey, I'm really glad you're back.  I missed you," you say wrapping an arm around his and putting your head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad I cam back, I missed you too," he replies putting his head on top of mine.

When we get to school, there are 15 minutes until the bell rings. "Hey, I'm glad you're back. I missed you," you say, wrapping an arm around his and putting your head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad I came back. I missed you too," Derek replies, putting his head on top of mine.

The bell finally rings, so I get out of the car and say, "I'll go find Allison, ok?"

"Yea, sure I'll wait here," Derek replies.
Then, I went to look for Allison and see her being dragged by Lydia to the lacrosse field as Allison protested. "Allison, hey," I said, coming up beside her.

"Yay, your here. You can convince Lydia to let me come with you instead of going to see the boys' practice," Allison said, turning to look at me and hugging me.

Hugging her back, I say, "Yea, sorry Lydia, but Allison and I have plans. But we will see you later at the party, ok? Bye," Before she could say anything, I grabbed Allison's arm and dragged her with me.

"Thank you, so how was your day?" she said, smiling at me.

"You're welcome, and my day was fine. Just so you know, we found something out, and we will explain everything in a bit. Hey, are you hungry?" I said, smiling back.

"Yea, I could get something to eat. So, where are we going to talk?" Allison asked.

"Good, because I think Derek and I could eat something too. We are going to the woods since Derek owns the land," I explained. When we got to the car, I opened Allison's door and said, "M'lady."

"Why thank you," she answered, giggling.

Then I sat down in my seat, turned to Derek, and said, "Hey, you want to get something to eat?"

"Yea, I could eat. What you guys in the mood for?" Derek asked, turning to Allison and me.

Both Allison and I said, "Chipotle (If you don't like food from, Chipotle, you can put what you want)." Then we turned to each other and laughed.

"Ok, well then Chipotle it is," Derek said, smiling at the both of us.

After we got our food and grabbed a blanket, the three of us walked to a spot in the woods and sat down. "Before we start to eat, we want to tell you something," I started saying, "I want you to find out now so that later it doesn't come out from somewhere else. I also want to start by saying I didn't know who you were when we first met," I continued. I stopped to grab her hands and look her in the eyes and said, "Derek is a werewolf."

Allison started laughing until she saw our faces and said, "Are you joking with me?"

"No, we aren't, and I can prove it," Derek answered.

I then grabbed Allison's hands to keep her calm. Then, Derek shifted.

Allison then got scared and opened her eyes wide. "Allison, don't worry, he won't hurt you," I said to her.

"Wow, you are a werewolf," Allison said, then continued asking, "What does this have to do with my family?"

Then, both Derek and I explained how her family are hunters and hunt werewolves. She didn't believe it at first, but then after showing her a google search of her family, she started grasping the idea. Then we started eating, she asked questions, and we answered them to the best of our knowledge.

*

*

*
I hope you like this chapter. Thank you for having patience with me. I hope that you like where the story is going. ❤❤