Chapter 8

The song doesn't really have anything to do with the story, I just really love that song and it goes with one of my favorite ships.

Y/N P.O.V.

When Derek and I told Allison that Laura, Derek's sister, was dead, her eyes went wide open, and she said she was sorry. Then the three of us hugged each other.  We stayed talking in the wood for like 3 hours. Then, I look at my phone and see that there are 3 hours until the party starts.  So I say, "Hey, we should get going if we want to get ready and be on time."

"Oh my god, you're right. Hey, want to go to your house and get your clothes, and we can get ready at my house? Then, Derek can come, pick you up, and I can go with Scott," Allison said.

"Yea, sure. Perfect, we get to leave Derek alone, missing us," You reply teasingly.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'll be watching the game, relaxing," Derek said with a smile.

The three of us got up and started walking to the car. During the car ride, we joked around and sang different songs that came up on the radio. When we got to my house, we all got out, and I noticed that my brother's jeep was here and Scott's bike was on the floor. "Hey, look, my brother's here, and Scott?" I said, with the last part being a question. Then, we all walked into the house, and I said, "Come on, let's go to my room."

As we start walking upstairs, we hear, "You gotta hear this. "The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse." All right? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does. You have to cancel this date. I'm going call her right now," Stiles says.

We also hear Scott replied, "What are you doing?"

"I'm canceling the date," Stiles says.

"No, give it to me!" replied Scott and finishes by saying, " I'm sorry. I - I have to go and get ready for that party. I'm sorry."

"Go to the room, I'll be right there," I tell Allison and Derek, with an angry face, and they complied. When Scott came out of the room, I looked at him angrily and said, "What did you do to Stiles?"

"Nothing..." Scott said nervously.

I put one finger on his chest and said, "What. Did. You, Do. To, Stiles."

"Nothing, we just fought," he replied and immediately left.

Then, I turned and knocked on Stiles' door and said, "Hey, can I come in?"

"Yea," he replied in a small voice.

As I walked in, I saw papers on the floor and Stiles curled up in a ball with his back laying on the wall. As I walked closer, I asked him, "Sti, are you ok?"

"I think and hope so," he replies.

"What happened?" I ask, sitting in front of him with my hands on top of his.

He then told me about how he researched what was happening to Scott and found out about werewolves. Then he looked at me and said, "I think he is a werewolf. Please believe me, and help me, keep him and everyone safe."

I looked at him straight in the eye and said, "I believe you because I know that werewolves exist. I know one, and he can help us, help Scott, and keep everyone safe."

"What?!" Stiles said with wide eyes.

"Yes, and you know him. Stiles, Derek is a werewolf he has been since he was born. I've known about it for a long time, but since you never really got to known the family because mom died, we never told you," I answered.

"Does dad know?" Stiles asked.

"Yea, he knows," you said. "Hey, I have to get ready to go to the party, so I'm going to Allison's house, but if you want, you can ask Derek any questions you have," you said sincerely.

"Really? Yes!" Stiles answered excitedly.

"Come on. I'll introduce you to Allison and Derek properly. Then, when Allison and I leave you, and Derek won't act awkward," you replied excitedly.

"Ok," Stiles said, getting up off the floor.

Stiles helps me get up, and then we both start opening the door, and we walk to my room. When we get to my room, we see Allison and Derek sitting straight up, looking like they were trying to act normal. "Bruh. Were both of you listening to us the whole time?" you questioned.

Then both of them said, "What! No!" and "Of course not!"

"Sure," both Stiles and I said, smirking.

Then I introduced all of them and reminded them that they are in the same class. Both Stiles and Allison asked Derek questions about being a werewolf and the difference between being born a werewolf and being bitten.

"Can I see you shift into a werewolf right now? Or do I have to wait for nighttime when the full moon is out?" Stiles asked.

"You can shift whenever you want, but on a full moon, it is harder to control. That is why we have anchors- something that keeps us human it can be anything a person or an emotion," Derek answered.

"Wow, can I see you shift, then?" Stiles asked.

"Yea, sure," Derek answered and shifted.

"Wow. That. Is. So. Cool," Stiles exclaimed.

"Right," Allison said, looking at Stiles with a smile.

"Hey, so do you know who bit Scott then?" Stiles asked.

"I don't, but I'll find out because whoever it was, killed my sister," Derek said with determination.

"Can I help you? I am very good at researching things," Stiles said.

"It's fine, by me, but you have to ask your sister," Derek answered.

Then Stiles looked at me with pleading eyes, so I said, "Fine, but you have to be careful, ok?"

"Yes, I'll be careful," Stiles answered with a smile.

"Can I help you with research?" Allison asked.

"Yea, we can start tomorrow after school, deal?" Stiles asked.

"Deal, and thank you," Allison said with a smile.

"Ok, well, I'm ready to go," I said and then asked, "Allison, you ready to go?"

"Um, yea, but hey Stiles, here's my number, text me, and we can talk about what we are going to research," Allison said, writing her phone number on a piece of paper and giving it to Stiles. "See you at the party, Derek. You're going to right Stiles?" Allison said, turning to Stiles.

"Yea, I'm going to go and make sure Scott is ok," Stiles answered, looking at her.

"Ok, well then, I hope we can talk more at the party," She said sweetly.

Derek and I looked at each other with knowing looks, and then I said, "Ok. Well, see you both at the party bye."

"Bye, guys," Derek answered.

"Bye, Stiles," Allison said, and then turned to Derek and said, "Bye."

"So, what was that between, you and my brother?" you ask.

"What do you mean I was acting nice," Allison said, blushing.

Ok, so I know I said I would try and keep the story similar. But I might not get Scott with Allison. Instead, I'm going to pair her with Stiles, but I am, going to try and make it look natural.

I hope you like this chapter and are ok with me making Stallison happen.  Also if you were wondering what ship reminded me of that sad song.  It was Gallavich, if you haven't watched Shameless you won't know about it, but it is awesome.