Chapter 5

^ This has nothing to do with the story I just found it and thought it was funny.  Also I just wanted to say that I am going to try and make this match up with the show and I don't know if I will finish, but I will make some changes to the cannon.

The Next Morning

Y/N Point of View

As I woke up, I saw Derek lying down on the floor next to my bed. As I was looking at him, I remembered how we were before the fire and how I miss everything. Then, I got an idea and grabbed the cup of water on my nightstand, and poured it on to him from his face to his stomach. "GOOD MORNING, DERR," I yelled in his face after.

"What was that for?" He yelled as he sat up.

"Just remembering when we were younger, how Cora and I would wake up by throwing water at you," you said, smirking at him.

"Oh really," Derek says, smiling as he gets up and moves to the bed. Then, he grabs you and rubs his wet hair into your chest.

"Derek, nooo," You yell, laughing. Then, after you are both starting to calm down, you are face to face, about to kiss.

 Then, after you are both starting to calm down, you are face to face, about to kiss

(See the irony)

We were about to kiss when Stiles yells, "Do you know where I put my laptop?"

Derek gets off of me and lays down next to me as I sit up and yell, "No, I don't. You should keep better track of your stuff." Then, I turn to my left and say, "Sorry for yelling. I know how sensitive you are to loud sounds."

"It's fine," he said, shrugging and extended his arm for me to lay on his chest.

"Want me to go with you to find out if it's Laura's body?" I asked while I was positioning my head on his chest and my arm across his body.

"You don't have to, but if you want to, I would appreciate it," Derek replied, hugging me tighter as if he would think I would say no.

"Ok, I'll come then," you said, smiling up at him, "But, first, I'm going to get changed

"Ok, I'll come then," you said, smiling up at him, "But, first, I'm going to get changed."

"Ok," he said, letting you go. You get up and walk to your closet and grab your clothes, and towel and walk to the bathroom.

"You can go ask my dad if he has clothes you can borrow if you want to shower," you say to him.

"Yea, I'll go ask," he said, getting up, and then, you go take your shower.

After you shower and change

[Text Messages]- Allison             [y/n]

Hey, I'm not going to go to school today, but I was wondering if you wanted me to take you to school?

Only if you want to, of course

Really?!?

If you can and want to then, yes, please

Ok

Well, send me your address

Ok, here [Allison's Home Address]

K I'll be there in about 10-15 mins

k see you in a bit

[End of Text Messages]

"Hey Derek, do you want to come with me to take my friend to school?" I asked him as I saw him walk into the room with some jeans and a gray shirt.

"Sure," Derek replied.

"Ok, well then let's eat breakfast so we can go," I replied and started standing up. I reached over and grabbed Derek's leather jacket, my purse, and started walking.

"Hey, so who's jacket is that?" he asked, smirking.

"Well, how about we share it?" I reply, smirking back, and he nods, smiling back at me. Then, we both walked downstairs and saw my dad and Stiles making pancakes, while Stiles is arguing about how bacon is bad for him.

"Good morning, bro. How did you sleep?" I ask, grabbing some pancakes for Derek and me and sat down next to him.

"Good, how about you, sis?" He replied, looking at me.

"Great, oh, and by the way, I am not going to school today, so please behave," I replied to him, smirking slightly.

"What? Why? That isn't fair," he replies, looking exasperated, "And of course, I am always a good student," he also says with a smirking laughing. Derek and my dad both laugh while I roll my eyes at him.

"Well, Stiles, if you have to know, I am going to go with Derek and Dad somewhere," I reply to him as I finish my food. "Oh, dad, I'm going to go with Derek to take Allison to school, ok, we will meet you at the station."

"Ok, sure," Dad replies as he is drinking his coffee.

In the car

"Ok, so here is her address[Allison's home address]," I said to Derek, showing him my phone.

"Ok, let's go then," Derek replied, turning his car on.

"So, how did you get such a cool car? Cause I know for a fact, you wouldn't buy this," I asked Derek, looking at him.

"Well, you're right about that it is Laura's. She left it in New York, so I decided to use it to come to find her," Derek answered, looking solemnly.

"Don't worry, we'll find the other half of her body," I said, trying to comfort him. "Hey, why don't we go visit Peter together? Maybe that will make him happy and help his healing," I asked Derek.

"I would love that," Derek replied, smiling.

We finally got to Allison's house. So, I told him to wait in the car. Then, I walked up to the door and knocked, and a lady with red hair opened. "Hi, I'm looking for Allison. I'm taking her to school today," I told her.

Then, she turned and yelled, "Allison, come to the door, your friend is here," She then turned to me and said, "Thank you for taking her to school. I am so happy she has found at least one good friend here."

"No problem, she is an amazing person," I replied sincerely.

Then, Allison came to the door and said, "Hi, ready to go?"

"Yea, let's go," I answered.

*

*

Thank you so much for reading. I am going to try and update sooner. But, like I get distracted so, I am sorry, and then, I start doubting if it is any good so thank you so much for commenting that you like the story and want me to continue.

The next chapter will be the care ride, and I will try to add the party too.  But I don't know.

Thank you so much for getting me #1, in the ranking, derekhaleandreader.  I know it isn't a big accomplishment, but it means a lot to me so, thank you soo much.