Chapter 10

So I guess I should explain myself... Sorry for not uploading for like a gazzilion years, my friend slept over and I got lazy and didn't write any chapters then I got a new IPad so I was busy with that and yeah. On the bright side I'm uploading now xD I hope you enjoy and I should be uploading as usual on Monday, I'm also uploading again on my Carl Grimes story today so yay, rave party. xD Thanks for reading and see chu soon, Byyyyeeee :D PS. I cannot be askethd to re-readeth this chaptereth, so appologies for any mistakeths xD

Otto's POV

I lay on the table, swinging my leg that’s dangling off back and forth. Chandler fell asleep earlier, his headphones still plugged in. Lucky him, I haven’t been able to sleep, due to his snoring. I’ve been lying on the table for about 10 minutes now, aimlessly staring at the ceiling thinking about the boys in our new form. I’m not sure why I haven’t killed Chandler in his sleep yet, I guess it would take a bit of explaining if Mrs Lowe walked in and I had a dead body with me. While I’m mid-way through thinking about all the possible ways I could kill the boys, the door locks start turning. I sit up and see Ivy hesitantly walking through the door, carrying a tray of food.

She grins when she sees me, and fully enters the room. She’s wearing skinny jeans, a baggy grey top and black converse, her matching black hair tied in a bun. “What?” I grunt sarcastically, making her roll her eyes and slam the tray on the table. “They asked someone to bring this up to detention, also adding that we would have to be carefull since apparently you guys are ‘unpredictable’. Guessed it was at least you, so I volunteered.” She smirks, adding quotation marks around ‘unpredictable’. I laugh and sit down on the table beside the food. I pick up the chocolate croissant, not bothered about how dodgy it looks. “Makes sence they would ask the nerdy form.” I grin, swallowing my mouthful of food. She knows I’m joking, so she shoves me playfully. “Shut up, I am not a nerd.” She sulks in an upset voice, pushing up her black glasses and frowning. I laugh and take another bite of food, and hold up my hands in defence. “Anyway, my form is filled with a bunch of neeks who wear their skirts at their ankles and think they’re cool by talking about other people’s problems behind their backs. It’s been one day and I’m already sick of them. Can’t wait to see what they’re like in lesson.” She squeaks in a fake, perky accent. I laugh and hear Chandler shuffling behind me. “Shouldn’t we wake Sleeping Beauty up?” She asks, taking the food out of my hand and shoving it in her mouth. I glare at her, but walk over to him anyway. I poke him on the cheek but he doesn’t wake up, so I poke his neck. I sigh, pulling him off the chair. He falls down and wakes up, grabbed onto my arm. He glares up at me from under his hair now covering his face. “Food’s here” I mumble before shaking my hand away and grabbing the apple off the tray. He obviously isn’t happy, since he basically stomps over to us. He grabs a piece of burned looking toast and shoves me off the table and sitting in my seat. I nearly fall over, but Ivy grabs me before I can. I glare at him, trying not to smile. He’s smirking at me, when he realises I see he laughs and takes a bite of bread.

Chandler’s POV:

I was woken up with a massive crash as I suddenly fell on my ass. I grabbed onto whatever pulled me down and nearly dragged it down with me. I look up from under my hair and see Otto staring down at me. I frown and I can tell she is trying not to laugh. “Food’s ready.” She mumbled before shaking my hand off and walking back to a girl sitting near a tray of the usual crap looking food. I stand up and take my headphones out, walking towards them. The girl is skinny, wearing causal clothes with the same type of glasses as Otto. I grab a piece of black toast and shove Autumn off the desk, sitting where she previously was. She swears under her breath as the girl catches her, biting her lip that is starting to curve upwards. She regains herself and glares at me, but I can tell there is some part of her that wants to smile. I laugh and take a bite of my toast, used to the rubbish taste of the charcoal bread.

I’ve been with a lot of girls at the school, and most of them have lasted for maximum 2 days. Last night there was a fragile looking girl with short gingery brown hair, but she had left by the time I was out of the shower this morning. I think she said her name was Carla or something like that, but that was all I can remember really. Another thing I do know is that Otto is definitely pissed at me for it. I don’t know if she knows her or whether she just found out about my ‘reputation’, but I don’t know why I should care. When I first saw Otto, I definitely liked what I saw. Most girls turn up here either looking like lost rabbits or like they have been dunked in cheese dust. But she was hardly wearing any make up, and her hair was messy but it all made her look a lot prettier. I noticed she stared back for too long as well, which might have given me hope until I slept with her friend. At least, I think it was her friend. That doesn’t matter though, all that does matter is that I need to somehow make up to her within the next 2 ½ hours. As soon as we had went back into our rooms on her first day, all the boys were betting on who would kiss her first. I did bet but she didn’t really seem like an affectionate type of person so it might take a while for that bet to be over. I know Justin called dibs on Thea, but lately it seems like she gets jump around him. Oh well, he usually screws up when it comes to relationships. Honestly, I do as well. I guess there is a first for everything though, right?