Chapter 17

SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE A GAZILLION YEARS, I ACTUALLY DON'T REALLY HAVE AN EXCUSE. None of you probably care but for the few of you that do, I'm alive xD I'm writing another story that should be uploaded soon, It's a Joe Sugg one so Sugglets better prepare themselves cause I'm so proud of it so far xD But there's going to be something at the end so I have nothing to say other than I hope you enjoy and MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, SLEEPING WITH SIRENS AND FALLING IN REVERSE ARE BLOODY AMAZING WTAF Dx

Thea's POV:

Otto and I spent most of the day in our room, both laying back in her unreasonably big bed and eating anything we bought. I made her go outside when she had gotten over her constant trips to the toilet every 10 minutes, so we went to the shops and bought a shit ton of movies we've never heard of and snacks. She hates to admit that she feels ill, especially when I have to look after her. Autumn is more of a closed in person, definitely not keen on babying and someone constantly by her side. But fuck her opinion, she's got a major hangover and knowing her she'll stay in bed all day if I don't look after. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. A day without school is a great day in my books.

At around 4, an hour after all lessons had finished, someone knocked on our door. Not expecting any visitors, I look at Otto confused. She shrugs her shoulders and stands up to get it. I try to protest but she insists she's feeling better and unlocks the door. She groans and turns walks back to bed, leaving the door open so the visitor can come in. I see Chandler standing in the door way, biting his lip piercing and hands in his black jeans. "What?" Otto asks, grabbing the water bottle from the floor beside the bed and sitting down. "Listen, I know you probably think I'm a bit of a dick right now-." He starts, making her scoff and mummer. "Yeah, just a bit of a dick." I nudge her and let him continue. "But it was a dare from the boys. Is there any way I can make it up to you?" He asks, biting his lip. "Well I'm pretty hungry, pizza sounds delicious." She replies sarcastically. "Go on then, get ready and all that shit and I'll wait outside. Domino's sound fine?" He asks. She raises her eyebrow, probably surprised he thought she was serious. "Well I feel bad for Thea..." She says, looking at me sympathetically, probably hoping I'll say it's fine so she can get free pizza. "Don't worry about me, I'll go see Madison and them, I'm sure there must be something we can break in this school." I smile, ushering her to her wardrobe. "Ok then, well I'll take some more paracetamol and get dressed. I'm legally drunk so don't expect me to look like a Victoria's secret model." She sarcastically says before pushing Chandler out of the room.

Chandler's POV:

Otto walks out after about 15 minutes. She's wearing an oversized grey jumper, white skinny jeans with the knees ripped and a few grass stains with white plimsolls. Her hair is tied in a ponytail and the only makeup she's wearing is concealer or whatever girls call it. I'll admit, I've been out with a lot of girls but by far she's cuter than all of them. She clicks her fingers in my face, realising I've been staring at her. She rolls her eyes and slightly smiles, running to the stairs and sliding down the hand-rail. I laugh at her as she continues downwards until she has to jump off at the break of the stairs. I run down, jumping over the railing curve and running ahead of her. "It's on, Riggs" She laughs, laying onto the banister and sliding down on her stomach backwards. She passes me and sticks her tongue out childishly, laughing as she continues to beat me. When we get to the bottom, we're both laughing at each other's failed attempts of winning. "So bad-boy, you sure you're ready to see me eating pizza?" She laughs, bumping into me as we walk through the school's front lawn. I roll my eyes and push her away from me, laughing at her grumpy face. Honestly, I don't apologise to any girl, well I don't apologise to anyone in general. But I'm glad I've not been a total douche to her yet.

Otto's POV:

We sit down on the parks floor, throwing pieces of pizza at each other. I was full after a few slices so I gave my remaining slices to Chandler, but he got one of them and threw the pepperoni at me. Since then, we've been chasing each other with the cheesiest slices we can find. When I first met him I thought he was a total dick. I know this is probably what he does with every girl he wants to sleep with, but he honestly doesn't seem like that bad of a guy. I know this has only been the first day he hasn't been a nob but I'm hoping he stays like this.

After pizza, we walked down by the park's river, watching as some other kids from school ran back to the building because curfew was like 5 minutes ago. I bought my headphones out and gave one to Chan, finding a good song. I played "Caught like a fly" by Falling In Reverse, watching him look at me in approval. The sun had set about half an hour ago so the grey sky is only slightly highlighting his greyish-blue eyes. I try to look at the floor whenever he looks over at me, attempting to hide my blushing face. Fuck this boy, I've known him properly for not even a day and he's making me act like one of them prissy-ass girls from them chick flicks I sometimes find Madison secretly crying over. My hair flops over my eyes when I look down at my shoes, kicking a small stone I picked up somewhere. Chandler stops walking and brushes the hair off my face, looking at me directly in the eyes. I bite my lip and smile, grabbing his hand and pulling him forward. He runs with me, holding my hand that I can already feel starting to shake. I take him to a tall tree that looks reasonably easy to climb. I start to crawl up it, hearing him following me probably very confused.

Chandler's POV:

When we reach the top of the tree, I try to find what Otto is trying to show me. There is a slight gap in the leaves, showing the moon appearing in the now darker sky. I look over at her standing next to me on the conveniently large tree branch. Her face is illuminated by the moonlight and her eyes are shining with the only-just-visible stars reflecting in them. I slowly reach for her hand and she looks over at me, wrapping her fingers into mine. As I said before, I've met a lot of girls, but I've never felt like this. My stomach feels like it's buzzing and my heart is pounding 10 times harder than it ever has before. I lean down so I'm right next to her face. "Do you like me?" She whispers, resting her forehead against mine. "I hate to admit it, but I 'kinda do" I smirk, making her grin. "Good." She mummers, before closing the gap between us and connecting our lips.

OH SNAP. So I hope this was ok, sorry if there were any mistakes. If you have any opinions or suggestions for this chapter/ the next one, please comment them. Sorry if I haven't replied to any comments by the way, I don't get notifications to tell me so sorry if my reply is delayed if anyone does actually comment xD But anyway, ily all and Bye xD <3