Chapter 11

So this chapter is really short and I'm kinda rushing here so yeh, hope you enjoy the small but super fab chapter (SOMETHING FINALLY HAPPENS YASSS) bbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeee xD

Otto's POV

Teachers came in once in a while to check on us, and every time me and Chandler were having some sort of disagreement. When we finally got let out by Mrs Lowe, she made us sign some slip that said we both had the detention and after that I basically ran out of the classroom. I sprinted up to my room and jumped onto my bed, groaning. I reach into my pocket for my phone, but I can’t find it. I almost scream, but Thea shouts at me to shut up. There is a loud bash at the door and Alfie screams in. “You back from prison Blakely?” I sit up and rub my eyes. “Yeah, why?” I wait for a reply for a few seconds until he opens the door, making me jump. “Mark is filming for his channel and wants you two to be in the video so make yourself pretty.” He informs us, looking at us both with no makeup on and our messy hair. I roll my eyes and usher him away. Making her shout at me, I pull Thea off her bed and throw some decent clothes at her. She doesn’t move, still sprawled across the floor in the same position she fell in. I laugh and go to my backpack. I take my water bottle out and unscrew the cap, pouring it all over her face. She bolts up, screaming, trying to push me away. “Wake up or I’ll add ice.” I instruct her while she flails her arms around in distress. “My top is wet now.” She grumbles. I roll my eyes and brush my hair, adding a tiny bit of makeup. Thea wakes up and walks around the room, looking for a pair of socks while complaining. I throw her a pair that were on the floor and drag her out into the hallway, greeted by a few of the boys. I haven’t talked to a lot of them, and considering the people I have spoken to so far I’m guessing they will be exactly the same.

We play truth or dare for Mark’s channel, and so far about 8 questions have been asked. “I dare you to throw something at someone outside from here.” Justin dares, making Thea roll her eyes. He grabs a glass sitting next to the balcony and aims it. She carelessly chucks it down and I hear a quiet smash from the ground. There are a few people screaming and complaining, but everyone is too busy laughing. Mark adjusts the camera to point in my direction since apparently it is my turn. “Otto, I dare you to kiss Chandler.” Alfie smirks, making everyone wolf whistle and laugh. Chandler is grinning, but I’m biting my bottom lip, trying not to say something I’ll regret. “And no chickens.” He adds quickly before I can say anything. I turn beside me to look at Chandler and roll my eyes, hesitantly leaning in. Our lips connect and for some reason, I feel sparks. Not literal, but it feels like my lips are on fire. I have a swarm of angry butterflies in my stomach and everything has stopped. I feel his lips curve into a smile and I pull away, remembering how much of a dick he supposedly is. I grin sarcastically at them all and Mark snatches the camera, cheering in happiness. I frown and everyone except Thea starts smiling. “What?” I groan, realising there was probably a catch to this whole thing. “I don’t have a channel. Never have and never will. Wasn’t even recording everything else. Got a sweet ass video of you 2 kissing though.” He laughs making my face turn red. “You what?” I snap through gritted teeth. I look and Chandler and see him grinning at me, staring at me in victory.