Chapter 4

Thea’s POV

We’ve been waiting in the park for everyone else for about half an hour and all Justin and Mark have been talking about is some amazing party they are going to tomorrow night. Everyone else either went back on their own or decided to go somewhere else on their own. “Hey Thea, you and Autumn wanna come?” I look up from my phone to see them both looking at me hopefully. “Umm ok, I guess. Just don’t call her Autumn when we are there though. Or ever again for that matter. She’ll go ape-shit on you.” They both chuckle at my response and go back to their conversation. Mark has to go throw something in the bin so I’m left alone with Justin. Once Mark is quite far away, he locks his phone and puts it in his pocket. He wraps an arm around my waist and starts to shuffle closer to me on the bench. I try to gently move his arm away but he just tightens his grip. His face gets closer to mine and I can feel his breath on my neck, his breath still smelling of strong alcohol. I cringe at the smell, memories of my parents and the councillors flooding back. I push his face away a lot more forcefully, trying to hold down the throw up building up in my throat. “You know, there are worse boys at the school, you’re gonna need someone to protect you…” he trails away and starts to rubs his hand up and down my back. I slap his had away from around my waist, making it slam down on the bench a lot more forcefully than I thought it would. He frowns at me and basically lunges at me, making our lips connect. I keep my eyes wide open and feel the throw up in my mouth build up, my tummy rumbling. I can taste the beer in my mouth, remembering all the drunk nights in cells, hung over mornings with my parents screaming and my dad hitting mum… I pull away, putting a hand over my mouth to try and stop it from going everywhere, but fail and have to move my hand away. I throw up all over him making him groan and yell, holding his arms up to look at his once white top completely covered in my vomit. I wipe my mouth and slap him, feeling a bit dizzy as I stand up. “I can take care of myself and if not, Otto can. And by the way, next time I’ll make sure throw up won’t be the only thing stopping you from getting near me.” I storm off heading towards the school, not caring about whether Otto will be alone with them anymore.

I know so far there hasn't been a lot of mentions of Chandler, but I promise that I will be including him soon, and Otto will actually like him instead of hating him xD Sorry it's a short chapter, might be uploading tonight. I've also decided next chapter will be where some sort of drama and real mentions of Chandler happen xD Thanks for reading and sorry for how gross this chapter is, Daga didn't suggest the vomit stuff but she said she should hate Justin at the start so blame her xD I was laughing the whole way through while writing this xD Hope you enjoyed and see you soon, Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee :3