Chapter 12

Hiiiiiii xD Sorry I haven't updted in ages, I have no excuse xD This chapter is really short but I should be uploading another one tonight if I finish it in time xD Hope you enjoy and hopefully see you soon, bbbbbyyyeeeeeee xD

Otto’s POV

I slap Chandler’s arm off me and stand up slowly. My mouth is in a tight line and I can feel the heat radiating off my face. I glare at the boys smirking and my eyes fall onto the camera. I lunge at his and try to grab the phone, struggling to get his fingers off it. I feel someone pull me off and the camera is thrown to someone else who runs out the room. They drop me and I run after him, following him down the stairs. Once the floor is level again I start to catch up quickly. People in front of us look shocked as we run past them, probably at me angrily screaming for them to move. I hope he knows he’s screwed if I get him. I see teachers up ahead and whichever boy I’m chasing swerves around them. I scream at them and charge through them, knowing I’ll fall over if I try to quickly turn. I can run quite quickly but it takes me a while to turn a corner or move without hurting myself. The floor changes to grass and I can already tell one of us is going to slip. It will most likely be me. I can hear a few people shouting in annoyance as I tackle them out of the way behind me. I see him stop and climb up the gates. As gracefully as I can, I run and jump up, grabbing the fence at the top. I swing my legs over and see he must have fell as he landed. I pounce forward and shove him to the ground getting the camera free from his grasp. I scream in victory and try to get my breath back from all the running. Both of us are now lying on the ground breathing heavily, trying to regain some energy to fight back with.

Thea lands softly as she lands from jumping over the gate, laughing along with the rest of the boys. I frown at her as she snatches the camera from me and plays the video. I pull myself up and take a step toward her, slapping her. She looks surprised, but I cut her off before she can speak. “What the hell is wrong with you?! Why would you do that?!” I screech, shoving Alfie away who is trying to calm me down. “What are you on about?” She snaps. “Why would you not tell me they were planning this?” I shout back. She looks clueless, looking around at the boys for support. “You know what, save it. We haven’t even had one fucking lesson at this school and we’ve already pissed each other off.” I spit, storming away from them.