Chapter 14

Hi, I don't have much to say today except I'm sorry "Thewalkerss" for not ignoring the commetns you've been leaving xD My notifications are turned off but thanks for being so nice and leaving them comments :) And in answer  to your question you left in February: Yes, my school do wear uniform because I live in England and England is a dick so they make us wear uniforms, it's torture xD Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy, byeeeeee :D

Thea’s POV

I’ve been sitting on the bottom bunk of the bed, scrolling through random Instagram accounts aimlessly for the past hour. Chandler went out to the shops, despite the fact he’s supposed to be staying with me. Not that I care, of course. When he gets back, he dumps the bag on the floor and takes out a can of beer, cracking it open and turning his play station on. He offers me a can but I reject it. “Well, you wanna play?” He asks, handing me a controller. I nod slightly and sit next to him, waiting for him to start the game.

We play Grand Theft Auto 5 for about 2 hours and I think I have broken the record for most amounts of deaths within 2 minutes. I know it sounds weird, but Chandler is actually really nice. I don’t like him, but I can at least stand being in his presence. I run back to my room and grab my Pyjamas and toothbrush along with a hairbrush and a spare t-shirt in case Otto comes back during the night and locks the door. I jog back and change in the bathroom, cleaning my teeth and tying my hair into a messy bun. When I walk back into the bedroom, Chandler is standing in a pair of grey joggers with no top on. Well… this isn’t awkward at all. He jumps up to the top bunk as I quietly shuffle under the (reasonably) clean duvet. “Thea, can I ask you a question?” He asks. “Well since I don’t really have a choice, knock yourself out.” I reply, almost hearing him roll his eyes. “Does Otto actually like me?” The question surprises me, I’ll be honest. I’ve known Otto since I can remember and no matter how much she tries to cover it up, I know she definitely likes him. We haven’t even been here for 2 days and it’s the most obvious thing I’ve ever seen. Ok, maybe she is a bit pissed off at him right now but that isn’t what we’re talking about right now. “She definitely likes you. Pretty sure she doesn’t love you but she thinks you’re cute.” I tell him, making him awkwardly shuffle in his bed. “Ok, thanks.” He mumbles back, sounding like he’s in deep thought. I’m guessing he is done talking, so I turn off the bedside lamp. “Night.” I yawn, closing my eyes. He yawns in reply and sighs. “Night.”

Otto’s POV

I stumble back through the school gates, grasping tightly to my bottle of beer. I think it’s my 9th tonight, though I do remember having a few shots. I climb over the wall and fall to the ground, laughing as I hit my head. I swig the last mouthful of alcohol before smashing the bottle on the ground, shuffling back to the school building singing a random song that I’m not even sure exists.

*Earlier*

After I stormed off, I did feel kind of bad. I know Thea wouldn’t do something like that, but I was pissed. Yeah, I’m sorry. But am I going to go back and tell them that? Fuck no. I check how much money I have in my pocket and find a $50 bill. It might not be a lot but it’s enough to buy a decent party outfit. I’ll get someone else to pay for my drinks. I go shopping quick and choose a small black dress with a lace neck and black heels, a pair of natural coloured tights to cover my scars. I use a brush from the shop’s shelf to comb through my hair and hide my clothes in a corner outside the alleyway so I can come back and get them again when I’m sober. The sun is just starting to set; about the time they’ll be telling everyone to get their ass back to school ready for lessons tomorrow. Pfft, fat chance of me returning within the next few minutes.

After I down my 7th shot, a man comes up to me and starts flirting. From what I’ve learned, the darkness and lights in nightclubs can make 16 year olds look about 20 with the right clothes on. I smile back but reject him, hearing my group of drinking buddies laugh at him walking away, embarrassed.

I leave the club after another 6 hours of dancing and drinking. I stumble out into the cold night and check the time on my now half smashed phone. “4:46, whoops.” I laugh, amusing myself. I start to stumble back to school, ready to scream at anyone who tries to tell me off. I think I can remember a few of my sober thoughts and grab my hoodie from behind the bin, leaving the rest of my clothes there. I slip it on and start returning back to school, my last bottle of beer still in my hand.