>thirteen

JUNE 29th, 6:00pmCHAEYOUNG'S APARTMENT

JUNE 29th, 6:00pm
CHAEYOUNG'S APARTMENT

chaeyoung yawned, unaware of how long she'd been laying in bed. the day seemed to drag as she did nothing but watch netflix and eat snacks. it was odd how lalisa hadn't called or texted yet. wasn't today day thirteen?

she then shrugged it off. maybe lalisa needed a break. after all, she had been doing this almost everyday now. chaeyoung figured it's probably hard to come up with reasons for someone to live.

if only lalisa knew chaeyoung was feeling more and more complete each day.

chaeyoung managed to get out of bed and check the time. her eyebrows raised when she realized it was already six. had she really been laying in bed all day? yikes.

she plopped right back onto her bed. her mind wandered to lalisa once again. chaeyoung began to replay the events of yesterday in her head.

it still shocked her that jennie exposed lalisa like that. lalisa looked so nervous. but on the good side, at least they knew they both had feelings for each other. the thought of lalisa being interested in her romantically made chaeyoung's heart race.

although the two had only known each other for a couple weeks, chaeyoung couldn't deny that she was already falling for her. her carefree attitude, easygoingness, and overall energy was what made chaeyoung like her the most.

she never met someone who made her feel as though she mattered. even if lalisa had never confessed, chaeyoung would've still stayed by her side. at the end of the day, lalisa was what stopped her from jumping off the roof that day.

there was a soft knock at chaeyoung's bedroom door, halting her thoughts.

"come in," chaeyoung said softly, but loud enough to be heard. she assumed it was her mom.

"chae!" lalisa pushed the door open. she raced onto chaeyoung's bed, her orange hair neatly pinned into a bun. chaeyoung, shocked, moved over slightly so lalisa could sit next to her.

"how'd you get in?" chaeyoung said, still surprised.

"your mom let me in, duh!" lalisa said, ruffling chaeyoung's already messy hair.

chaeyoung rolled her eyes playfully as she nodded.

"sorry i didn't text or call today, i had a doctor's appointment this morning and went to sleep as soon as i got home," lalisa explained, still playing with chaeyoung's hair.

"it's fine, don't worry," chaeyoung said with a small smile.

her tv was stuck on the "are you still watching?" screen. lalisa looked up at the screen and then back at chae.