>seven

JUNE 23rd, 10:30pmLALISA'S APARTMENT

JUNE 23rd, 10:30pm
LALISA'S APARTMENT

chaeyoung entered lalisa's room, shocked. compared to the rest of her cozy home, lalisa's bedroom was like a pink-only zone. she didn't know lalisa liked the color that much.

"woah..." chaeyoung said, trailing behind lalisa.

"i know, it's kind of childish. but i like it this way!" lalisa replied, grinning. she dimmed the lights a bit, but enough so you could still navigate the room.

this was wayyyy different from chaeyoung's bedroom. chaeyoung settled for a simple bedroom, only a few posters of her favorite singers hanging up.

but this...was an entirely different style.

"it's fine. i like it," chaeyoung nodded, still gazing at the stuffed animals mounted on the wall.

lalisa went over to her bedside table, turning on a projector.

"i figured we could watch a movie or something...since you like more chill activities," lalisa said awkwardly.

"that's fine."

lalisa then went over to another shelf across the room, which had a bunch of different movies.

"your pick!" lalisa smiled, motioning for chaeyoung to come over to her.

chaeyoung stared at each title on the shelves, trying to decide. she seemed to have a wide collection of cartoons. there were only a couple movies that had actual people in them.

"ponyo?" chaeyoung asked, pulling it from the shelf.

it was her favorite movie. as a child, chaeyoung remembered watching it at least twice a week.

"okay! i'm gonna go get us a snack," lalisa said before exiting the room.

chaeyoung sat on lalisa's bed and waited. she wondered what lalisa did in her free time. she realized they never really talked about what they liked to do.

lalisa seemed like an outdoors person. but what were her talents? chaeyoung looked around the room for clues, but didn't see anything that'd give her hints.

lalisa came back, a giant bowl of pretzels in her hands. "you okay?"

"yeah...what do you do in your free time? i never really asked you that before..." chaeyoung said awkwardly, patting the back of her head.

she hated meeting new people. sure, her and lalisa have been hanging out for some time, but for some reason it wasn't enough. chaeyoung wanted to know almost every detail about lalisa.

lalisa seemed to be learning about chaeyoung more than chaeyoung was learning about lalisa. but that was only because chaeyoung was shy.

"i like to roller skate!" lalisa answered quickly. she seemed to be waiting for chaeyoung to ask her. she placed the pretzels on the bed beside chaeyoung.

"that's cool. you do it regularly?" chaeyoung answered, happy she managed not make things awkward.

"yeah, mostly with jennie," lalisa explained.

chaeyoung winced, clearing her throat softly and straightening her tank top. it wasn't that she was jealous. she just hated that jennie felt the need to compete with her. besides, she didn't have feelings for lalisa. jennie could have her.

it wasn't like lalisa likes her anyway, right? she probably liked jennie. and chaeyoung didn't care.

but for some reason, chaeyoung felt her fists clench, before unclenching them quickly.

"nice."

a sudden singing sound could be heard from nearby. "they're ready!" lalisa cheered, sprinting out the room.

lalisa re-entered the room in less than a minute, a plate in hand.

"pizza bagels~" she giggled, her voice pitch rising to imitate a toddler.

chaeyoung remembered. lalisa wanted to let chaeyoung try them at some point, but never got to. there were four of them on the plate.

"they look really good!" chaeyoung said, about to grab one before lalisa swatted her hand away.

"no! they're still super hot," lalisa said, ruffling chaeyoung's hair.

chaeyoung pouted before grabbing a few pretzels and shoving them into her mouth. lalisa put the plate of bagels down and put the ponyo cd in the projector. she hurried back to the bed and layed on her back beside chaeyoung, her tank top riding up.

chaeyoung's eyes darted away, crossing her legs and her face flushing. she used her hair to hide her face, not wanting lalisa to see.

luckily, she didn't. the movie started.

about a few minutes in, chaeyoung grabbed one of the bagels, taking a bite out of it.

"do you like it?" lalisa asked her, tapping chaeyoung on the shoulder.

"mhm," she said, her mouth full. she took another bite. lalisa laughed and grabbed one for herself.

they were watching the movie quietly. they were only halfway through it. chaeyoung was fully invested. no matter how many times she watched the movie, it still felt new to her every single time.

lalisa couldn't help but notice it. she thought chaeyoung looked adorable, grabbing pretzels occasionally and staring at the screen with wide eyes.

lalisa, still laying on her back, blushed before grabbing chaeyoung by the waist. she pulled her down so she could lay on top of lalisa, partially, only the top half of her body rested on top of lalisa's.

chaeyoung's face flushed immediately, not saying anything. she couldn't hide her face.

lalisa let go of chaeyoung's waist, realizing what she did.

"ahh, sorry! you can move if you're uncomfortable..." she blurted out.

"it's okay. i'm comfortable," chaeyoung blushed, still staring at the movie, trying hard not to make eye contact.

lalisa nodded, slowly placing her hands back on chaeyoung's waist. the two layed there, still watching the movie.

by the end of it, lalisa looked down at chaeyoung. she noticed that she was sleeping. she hadn't even noticed since chaeyoung did it so quietly.

not wanting to wake her from her sleep, lalisa sat up slowly and kissed chaeyoung on the head. she laid back down and fell asleep.