>three

JUNE 18TH, 2:00pmTHE ART MUSEUM

JUNE 18TH, 2:00pm
THE ART MUSEUM

chaeyoung knocked on lalisa's apartment door for the third time. what was taking her so long? did she forget?

she was about to get going, until someone opened the door. but it wasn't lalisa.

"hi!" a woman with dark should-length hair and glossy red lipstick smiled at her, holding the open.

"um...hi. is lalisa here?" chaeyoung asked her nervously.

"yes, i'm her mom! she's just getting ready, you can come inside and wait, chaeyoung. lalisa told me so much about you," she went on, sort of blabbering. she opened the door wider so chaeyoung could enter.

chaeyoung stood there blankly for a few seconds before heading in slowly. she was met by a cozy living room, a fireplace lit below a tv, which was attached to the wall. the couches were long, but comfy looking. they formed the shape of the letter "u."

"you can take a seat! you can call me chitthip, no need to worry about last names or anything," she chuckled before disappearing into the hallway.

chaeyoung sat there awkwardly, staring at the fireplace. although lalisa's home seemed very inviting and comfy, chaeyoung was still tense. she didn't like visiting other's houses, neither did she like meeting their parents.

"chae! i'm ready!" lalisa cheered. before chaeyoung could look up, lalisa was already on the couch beside her. her black skirt flared out next to chaeyoung's white one.

"oh-"

"mom! i'll be back before eight!" lalisa yelled, standing up. chaeyoung stood up slowly beside her.

"okay! have fun!" her mom yelled back, her voice slightly muffled due to her being further away.

lalisa grabbed chaeyoung's hand, dragging her out the door. "let's hurry, we have to catch the train in less than ten minutes!"

"train?!" chaeyoung yelped, trying to keep up lalisa's pace.

"yes, train!"

▃▃

chaeyoung had fallen asleep beside lalisa, her head resting on her shoulder. lalisa didn't mind this, and actually was glad chaeyoung was somewhat comfortable around her. she played with chaeyoung's silky red hair as she slept, careful not to wake her. 

why would such a beautiful girl consider killing herself?

before lalisa could continue her thoughts, the girls reached their stop.