>four

JUNE 19TH, 8:00pmJENNIE KIM'S MANSION

JUNE 19TH, 8:00pm
JENNIE KIM'S MANSION

chaeyoung's red hair was now curled, pinned into a high ponytail. she wore a two-piece sundress, the skirt stopping just below her knees. lalisa had forced her to change out of her original outfit, saying it wouldn't fit the theme of the party.

it freaked chaeyoung out that she'd have to attend a party, with other teenagers, not just her and lalisa.

she had to admit, lalisa was slowly making her way into her heart. she didn't want to hurt her feelings and forced herself to wear the outfit.

the two were in the back of an uber, lalisa tapping away on her phone.

"what sort of party is this anyway?" chaeyoung asked her, tapping on the car window.

lalisa raised an eyebrow. "you haven't gone to a party before?" she gasped, covering her mouth.

"no..."

"aww, you should've told me! just stick by me for the entire night, it's really not that scary," lalisa said as she patted chaeyoung on the head.

chaeyoung huffed and went back to staring out the window.

only a few minutes later, they arrived at a huge mansion. chaeyoung's jaw dropped as she stared at it. the place was lit up as well. many teenagers around their age stood outside it, some goofing around while others were making their way inside.

"i think i'm ready to go home now."

"nooo, don't panic! like i said, stay with me! it's not going to be bad," lalisa assured her.

there were many things chaeyoung hated and tons of people in one place was on the top of her list.

chaeyoung remained silent, still staring at the mansion. whoever this jennie girl lalisa talked to, she must be crazy rich.

"chae...i know you don't like going places, but parties are a really good way to feel...free, you know?" lalisa said.

"yeah...let's go," chaeyoung said nervously, paying the uber, and proceeding to exit the car.

lalisa caught up with her. "jisoo should be welcoming us in, she said she'd wait for us at the door. you'll love her! she's the best," lalisa beamed.

as they approached the door, lalisa's heart thumped in her chest.

the door opened immediately, revealing a stunning girl with silky black hair at the door. she had on a sundress as well, except it was long. she grinned widely at the girls before speaking.