>nine

JUNE 25TH, 2:00pmKITTY FAIR

JUNE 25TH, 2:00pm
KITTY FAIR

lalisa, jennie, jisoo, and chaeyoung stood at the front entrance of the amusement park.

chaeyoung wasn't really sure about going when lalisa texted her early in the morning. weren't they going to do more calm activities from now on?

plus, jennie just had to be there.

"where the hell is hoseok and yoongi?" jennie asked no one in particular, stamping her foot impatiently.

jisoo kicked her sharply in the leg. "language!" jennie yelped and pouted.

"i'm not sure, they're already like ten minutes late," lalisa replied, scrolling through her phone.

chaeyoung watched little kids run past them. the smell of buttery popcorn and cotton candy filled the air. she was sort of wishing she was laying in bed right now. ever since lalisa came into her life, her nap time ran short.

"there they are!" jisoo cheered, running over to them as they walked towards them.

chaeyoung assumed the slightly shorter one with mint green hair was yoongi. he was dragging beyond hoseok slowly.

"hey girls!" hoseok cheered, giving jisoo a quick handshake.

yoongi approached chaeyoung and smiled. "hi, i'm yoongi! nice to meet you chaeyoung," he said, yawning afterward. he appeared to be tired.

"hi, nice to meet you too," chaeyoung responded, giving him a small smile in return.

she realized he already knew her name. had hoseok told him about her? probably.

"can we get going? i'm tired of standing around," jennie said out of the blue.

everyone nodded and murmured in agreement as they headed into the amusement park. jennie paid for everyone, since her parents wouldn't mind her using their money and she had more than enough anyway.

"chae! wanna check out the bumper carts with me?" hoseok said out of the blue, tapping her on the shoulder.

chaeyoung looked to lalisa for approval. it wasn't like she needed her permission, but she didn't really know if being separated from her was in her best interest. she felt awkward without others around.

"go ahead chae! we'll link up later," lalisa smiled.

chae nodded and followed hoseok timidly. the two eventually disappeared.