>epilogue

DECEMBER 25th, 8:00pmLALISA'S APARTMENT

LALISA'S APARTMENT

holiday music played in the background as everyone laughed. yoongi, lalisa, chaeyoung and hoseok sat in the living room, circled around the tree.

"shh! if we're too loud my mom is gonna kill me," lalisa shushed everyone, giggling.

"okay, okay! let's just hand out our gifts," hoseok replied.

the four had decided to do secret santa. it was lalisa's idea, since she thought they'd known each other for a nice amount of time.

it had been six months since lalisa and chaeyoung's kiss on the rooftop. ever since then, the two decided to make their relationship official.

although chaeyoung wasn't so sure, she knew there was no point of waiting since they already had chemistry.

it was the best decision chaeyoung made in her life.

dating did nothing but make their relationship stronger. it also saved lalisa the fear of chaeyoung falling out of love with her.

chaeyoung's initial fears of not being able to make friends at the new school disappeared. she fit right in with lalisa, yoongi, and hoseok right away. they always included her and treated her as if she'd always been there.

as for jennie...things sort of went downhill. they still hadn't heard from her since her and lalisa's argument in the bakery. it was probably better that way.

the four often saw her occasionally at school, but they never acknowledged each other. jennie made new friends.

but all of that was in the past. chaeyoung focused on the present. she was happy she found people she could be herself with.

"alright...yoongi, you present your gift first!" lalisa said, nodding at yoongi.

"this gift is for..." yoongi said, leaving suspense. hoseok pretended to do a drumroll.

"lalisa!" he cheered, handing her the box shaped gift.

lalisa took it from him, smiling. it was covered in shiny red wrapping paper, a white bow on top. she hurriedly rippled the wrapping paper off, to reveal a shoebox.

"shoes?" lalisa said, looking over at yoongi for confirmation.

"something like that," he said with a smile.

she opened the box. there were shiny pink roller skates inside, a white heart patch on each skate. lalisa gasped.

"new rollerskates?!" lalisa said excitedly. she set the box down and gave yoongi a quick hug, although it was sort of hard to while they were sitting down.