[𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴?]

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

Of course, Semi holding you in his arms as you cried into his chest is not a prime example of him winning.

Semi cares about you dearly and truly, fuck he think he's in love with you over this short period of a couple of months but he couldn't help it.

He would always lie to you that he'd have "mad hoes" around the place and "Fuck love" and idiotic statements  like that, only to be edgy. His Pessimistic side of love started in his final year of high school. He was dating a girl in school and they were compared to the "Lovey Dovey" couples you would see only on TV. The two were often caught close together and were always in harmony in their presence.

She broke his heart, obviously. She was caught talking to someone else who in the meantime, she cheated on Semi. She was his first love. She took away his innocence.

But, God, she was the one who shaped Semi Eita into the man he is today.

Semi wasn't originally going to do music in college and was going for a more sophisticated degree. He was always caught with casual, comfortable clothing most of the time because he never wanted to outshine his ex girlfriend.

As soon as he arrived at college, he outshined everyone. Semi got in trouble for fucking with gender norms and in his first week of college wore a skirt into school.

This made the boys think he was gay, and the girls swooned over him. As soon as people  realised Semi was a man of not simply giving a fuck, his name was spread around more and more around the school.

Semi Eita chose not to care about girls after his love. She hurt his core and his soul but, it combined to make him the man he is today.

Falling for a CamGirl however, wasn't his intention. He was amused once he found out that you were "Cindy", his favourite girl.

He remembers the first time he saw your cam name across the screen. He was bored one night and had no one to be with so he logged into Xstreams and saw that you were a popular creator on the website. As soon as he jerked over you doing your live show, he felt something come over him.

He never felt more pleasured in his live than watching a girl fuck herself. It was the sad truth for him, he even paid for 2 private shows, excluding the one where you were caught as being Cindy.

It's been a year and over the year he's spent definitely over 25,000 Yen on you.

The moment he realised you were Cindy, when he ran down the doors, it wasn't because he didn't want to see it. He couldn't believe it was Ushijima Wakatoshi's little sister he was jerking off to every Tuesday.

It felt like a sin.

However,

Over the last few months as stated he is after falling for you. It was the little things what riled him up about you, sure being a CamGirl was a major bonus for you but.

He started to notice the way you would twiddle with a little strand of your hair once concentrating on a conversation with Tendou or him whilst sitting down. It was as if it was a habit to you. He noticed the way your nose twitches at certain sounds which make you uncomfortable.

You were snug right into Semis neck, crying. He didn't care if you got his neck or shirt wet. He just wanted to let you know you were safe in his arms.

Why can he tell you?

Semi Eita's pride.

---